1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in Sunset district of SF

Discussion in 'Housing in Bay Area' started by ashravi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. ashravi

ashravi New IL'ite

Hi Ladies

We recently shifted from NJ to Bay area. My DH works in the financial district of SF and i work from home. I also have a 9month old boy and am planning to put him in daycare in another month or two. We are currently looking at houses in Sunset district of SF as its easier for my DH to commute to work. Are there any indians living in that area? How are the day care facilities there?Since we are new to bay area i would really appreciate your inputs.

Thanks
    ashravi

2. jrashmi12

jrashmi12 New IL'ite

Hi Ashravi,

I am Rashmi.... I work in SF and stay in Sunnyvale.... I am planning to shift to SFO but not sure if there are some Indian communities in SF..... Also not sure sure about good schools/daycare here. Did you find a good home/daycare in SF?

3. ashravi

ashravi New IL'ite

hi rashmi
    unfortunately i dint find any good house with daycares near by in SFO...i had just one month fr=or searching hence cudnt find any in the short period.Moved to Fremont instead. let me know if you find any good neighbourhood. Will think about it next year :)

4. monikat

monikat New IL'ite

Hi Ashravi,
    how u doing? I am currently living in San Francisco, but planning to move to Fremont next month.. Any suggestions for some good apartments having a substantial size of Indian population?
    Cheers,
    Monika

5. ashravi

ashravi New IL'ite

Hi Monika

Almost all apartments have a good indian population in Fremont. Depending on the budget and proximity to your work you can choose any apartment.

Thanks
    Ashwini