1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in Seattle - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Seattle' started by Jey, Jul 3, 2007.

1. sharmiladevi

sharmiladevi New IL'ite

Hi Narra,
    I am planning to get magic bullet in India and try. As from the review , its very much useful for powdering, small quantity paste, milkshakes. So my amma whats this. So that I could try making batter also. If my son is ok with the taste, I could get this in Redmond. Otherwise I have to get preethi mixie. Thanks for your information.

Thanks
    Sharmi

2. narra

narra Silver IL'ite

hi sharmila,
    its your choice and we live in kent too. its 20 to 30mins journey from redmond.

3. priyadarsinit

priyadarsinit New IL'ite

Hi All,

This is Priya . We live in Lamplighter Apmts Bellevue . I am new to this place curretnly looking for friends in and around my apmts . Any one near to this place , please respond.

Regards,
    Priya

4. PinksAndBlues

PinksAndBlues Senior IL'ite

HI friends
    We are moving to Redmond next week and thinking of renting in Avalon at Bear creek. Anybody has any idea about the apartment please advice. Is it a good place, school districts etc. I have a Kindergartener so looking for good school nearby.. Thanks
    Also if anybody knows good gynaecs in Redmond area please advise ..

Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  5. MsAspirant

MsAspirant New IL'ite

Hi all,

Very glad to meet you all...we are moving to Belluvue, WA next week.

Please help me in choosing the apartements.

1. Lamplight aparments
    2. Archstone Redmond park apartments
    3. Hampton Green apartments
    4. Piedmont apartments
    5. Centralpark apartments

We dont have kids yet. I will have to handle whole work based on public transit. Can anyone please suggest me the above apartments considering the best community and best availability to public transit.

Thank you soooooooooooo much...

6. priyadarsinit

priyadarsinit New IL'ite

HI MsAspirant ,

This is Priya . We live in lamplighter and I feel this is a very nice apartment . There are many amenities here which made me feel that these are excellent apartments to stay.

There is continuous gas supply for cooking (no electric cooking as in other apmts )and laundry also included which I liked the most . Cross Roads Mall , QFC , Library , Bank of America , USPS , FedEx and Restaurants are pretty close . Bus-Stop is just few steps away so no issues for transportation . Neighbourhood is also very friendly . Maintenance staff responds quickly to all the maintenance needs and the office staff is always very friendly.

I do not have idea about the other apartments in your list . As a resident of lamplighter I suggest these are the best apmts:thumbsup

Thanks,
    Priya

7. MsAspirant

MsAspirant New IL'ite

Repeated post!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  8. MsAspirant

MsAspirant New IL'ite

Thank you Priya for the reply and help!!!

I checked with LampLighter apartments when I moved here. Unfortunately there is no apartments available to move in by this month. :spin

I am visiting other apartments too.

Thanks a lot once again.

9. jeyasri16

jeyasri16 New IL'ite

hii all,
    I am jeyasri.. we are going to move to seattle area.. and i am looking for the apartments in bellevue area.. my hubby's workplace is downtown seattle.. so can anyone please suggest some apartments in bellevue area. and how to commute to seattle downtown from bellevue.. If driving the car is it possible to park in downtown.. or any public transportation with average time of 40 mins...

And one more thing, since am having 7 month old baby can anyone please suggest good pediatrician.. please help me.. :)

regards,
    Jeyasri.

10. LavanyaR

LavanyaR New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I am Lavanya and I live at Everett,W.A.I am here for the past 4 months.I would like to make friends with people in neighborood.

Regards,
    Lavanya:)