1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in Seattle 2012

Discussion in 'Indians in Seattle' started by bukhi, Jan 23, 2012.

1. bukhi

bukhi New IL'ite

This is news to me .. you can find me on FB.. rasya srinath.. So look forward to join the grp :) so how do you spend time asara ? How long have u been in seattle and where are your from?

2. ayyalassree

ayyalassree New IL'ite

Hey, have been in US since 2005. We were in northeast(NY,CT) till last december when we moved to seattle.Been to India for a few months after coming here, so haven't really made any friends. And coming to my painting , i am a beginner and pursue it as a hobby, though more into sewing.Do u have your own blog?message me ur mail id :).

3. bukhi

bukhi New IL'ite

Thats really good.. its nice to been in different places right.. at least you are exposed to all cultures of the same country and enjoy the landscape & weathers! How are you liking the rain here?? You sew .. thats really greta coz i think i am very clumsy with my hands.. i barely could do a cross stitch properly when i had crafts in school :D..yup! i do have a food blog, that the only thing which keeps me going most of the time :D.. here is the link Vegetarian Food & Me and u can mail me at rasyasrinath@gmail.com

4. aries21

aries21 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    I am in st louis since an year and we'll be shifting to Seattle next month. My hubby's office is in renton and probably we'll be moving there. Would love to be frns with u all...
    I heard that the weather there is very depressing...:( Is it always like that?

Cheers

5. bukhi

bukhi New IL'ite

hello.. welcome here :).. depends on what kinda of a person u are.. i mean do u like bright sunny days & hate the rain??? Well, as far as i have seen the weather alternates between semi-bright days to rainy days.. its a laid back warm city...I have never found it depressing.. In fact, you will come by summer so u will see bright days..Umbrella is a must for this place :)

6. bukhi

bukhi New IL'ite

hello.. welcome here :).. depends on what kinda of a person u are.. i mean do u like bright sunny days & hate the rain??? Well, as far as i have seen the weather alternates between semi-bright days to rainy days.. its a laid back warm city...I have never found it depressing.. In fact, you will come by summer so u will see bright days..Umbrella is a must for this place
    :)

7. aries21

aries21 New IL'ite

Hi bukhi,
    Sorry for the late reply and thanx for the info :)...Well, i love sunny days :(....hope i'll get used to seattle rains ...I am getting mentally prepared since now ;)..btw, nice to know that there are so many Indians there. Are you from Bangalore?

Cheers

8. bukhi

bukhi New IL'ite

Don't worry.. i am sure you will eventually start to like it :).. Yup! i am from blore.. how about u?

9. aries21

aries21 New IL'ite

Oh great!...I too am from bangalore :)....Since how long are you in US n are you also on h4 here ?? I would love to make some frns in seattle... :)...Wud like to know abt u.....

10. bukhi

bukhi New IL'ite

My bad took so long to reply... Wow u are from Bangalore too :) and on h4 too you can mail me on rasyasrinath@gmail.com and we can stay in touch .. It's more easier :) by when are u moving here