Indians in Ras Al Khaimah Meet here

Discussion in 'Other Areas in UAE' started by jpadma, Dec 27, 2007.

1. reshmirn

reshmirn Bronze IL'ite

Re: new member

Hi all..
    Me too in RAK, staying near lantern(fanoos) roundabout with hus,baby & my dad. I'm a Keralite,shifted to RAK last year from Dubai (Karama).
    cheers to all IL members.
    Reshmi

2. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

HI RESHMI

welcome to rak!!
    also indusladies
    after having a nice city life in karama how do you find rak
    karama is a lovely place for fmly living
    what abt the rent in lantern r/a area?

3. reshmirn

reshmirn Bronze IL'ite

hi suj
    I find u an active member in this forum. I'm afraid I may not be the same.
    As far as I'm concerned I love this place..less noisy& less crowded compared to any place in Dubai. Perhaps this taste is because I was brought up in a village.
    About the rent..i think this flat is 15,000/-p.a. Actually it is allotted to my dad by his company.So rent,electricity & water charges.. i know nothing about it.
    By the way, where do u stay? with hus & kids? not working right? ur native? how do u spend time? mostly in IL i guess! Me too getting addicted to it these days..!
    do rply..
    Reshmi

4. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

Hi reshmi,

nice to receive your reply
    indusladies provides lot of room for different tastes and interests
    we are discussing abt what hapenns and what we come across in day to day life
    so pls check all the forum and keep yourself active
    you'll soon become a silver and gold Ilite.
    Im working, more details are there in my public profile(if you click my name below my display picture you'll find my public profile)
    and staying in rak city
    pls let me know if any tolets or rental flats in your area
    i definitely love rak, life is peaceful here compared to dubai

5. reshmirn

reshmirn Bronze IL'ite

Hi mam
    where do u work in RAK? I'm not sure abt any flat for rent here right now. few months back the flats in the next building were vacant..but now I think they are all occupied.
    Though I try to login to IL atleast once a day, I may not be able to go thru all the forums... so I'm sorry for the late reply here..
    Regards
    Reshmi

6. shrawan

shrawan New IL'ite

Hi Padma!

Iam Prashanthi, and we are Telugu too. We live in Dubai and are proposing to relocate to RAK. I have 2 sons both studiying in our own dubai in KG 2 and grade 5. I need your sujjestions on shifting to RAK. sujjestions on Appropriate School and Housing. We look for a 2 or a 3 bedroom flat with Swmming pool and Gym. pls advice on avaliability of such flats [if possible]and approax rents. if it is appropriate i shall give you my mobile nmber in my next message. thanx a lot

7. shrawan

shrawan New IL'ite

Hi Padma!

Iam Prashanthi, and we are Telugu too. We live in Dubai and are proposing to relocate to RAK. I have 2 sons both studiying in our own dubai in KG 2 and grade 5. I need your sujjestions on shifting to RAK. sujjestions on Appropriate School and Housing. We look for a 2 or a 3 bedroom flat with Swmming pool and Gym. pls advice on avaliability of such flats [if possible]and approax rents. if it is appropriate i shall give you my mobile nmber in my next message. thanx a lot

Hi Padma!

Hi Padma!

Hi Padma!

Hi Shiva Suj and everybody!

Iam Prashanthi. We live in Dubai and are proposing to relocate to RAK. I have 2 sons both studiying in our own dubai in KG 2 and grade 5. I need your sujjestions on shifting to RAK. sujjestions on Appropriate School and Housing. We look for a 2 or a 3 bedroom flat with Swmming pool and Gym. pls advice on avaliability of such flats [if possible]and approax rents. if it is appropriate i shall give you my mobile nmber in my next message. thanx a lot

8. aharia

aharia Silver IL'ite

hi friends,
    how are you?
    my SIS is in RAK.
    this week we plan to visit RAK.
    gals tell me some picinic spot in RAK?
    anyone intersted to meet me?
    give me a buzz.

9. shrawan

shrawan New IL'ite

Hi Padma!

10. shrawan

shrawan New IL'ite

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.