1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians In Memphis, TN

Discussion in 'Indians in Tennesse' started by RishiesMom, Aug 27, 2008.

1. fellowblogger

fellowblogger Silver IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

I am finalising on Madison apartments.Did you enroll your kid in preschool?im still looking for one and very confused

2. pritamn

pritamn New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am relocating to Memphis/Collierville in second week of july, i just wants the place to live where most indians are living and the indian grocery store is on walkable distance because currently i don't have car.

Thanks,
    Pritam

3. palle

palle New IL'ite

hi
    I searched for orchard apartments but i couldnt find them. how about autumnwood apartments and kirby apartments? are there any indians?

4. vanikumari

vanikumari New IL'ite

I searched for orchard apartments but i couldnt find them. how about autumnwood apartments and kirby apartments? are there any indians?[/QUOTE]

Where are u going to stay I mean Memphis or collierville .
    if you are going to stay in collierville you can search for Addison .it used to be orchards now they changed the name to Addison.there are another apts too Madison,legacy,baily creek.

5. Anagha99

Anagha99 New IL'ite

Hi..my name is Anagha....
    Me & my husband are shifting to Memphis...Can you please tell me apartments where most Indians live as we are looking for one..?Which are the nice neighborhoods?I want to live with my country people as i am new to this city..i dont know anything about this city...
    Please reply as early as possible...
    Thank you..
    Anagha

6. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Hi Anagha,

Welcome to Memphis. This is beautiful city. Collerville, Germantown are safe neighbourhoods with good percentage of Indians around. Checkout the apartments in rent.com

Good luck

7. Anagha99

Anagha99 New IL'ite

Thank u so much for your reply...Can you please tell me name of some apartment community in those areas where Indians live.So that i can specifically search for those apartments.Reason im asking you is my husband has to go out of town for work mostly once in 15 days.
    Awaiting for your reply.
    Thank you..

8. Dude

Dude New IL'ite

Anyone tried the new Indian restaurant in Memphis yet? Saffron I believe is the name