Indians in Bosnia & Herzegovina

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by reenu_praveen, May 1, 2006.

1. reenu_praveen

reenu_praveen New IL'ite

Hi ,
    Iam Reenu Sharma.I am live in East european country of Bosnia &Herzegovina,In a city called Tuzla,which is 2 hrs drive frm capital Sarajevo. I have been here for last 2 yrs.
    I m frm Bombay. I became a member of this site few days ago n i was really wondering if at all there are some members frm Europe or Uk .
    Iam a Reiki teacher. I take Reiki seminars and give Reiki treatments here. My husband is posted here for some years n I have a 7 yr old daughter.
    If there are more members who reside in Europe, U k etc. Pl reply i really want to hear frm you.
    take care
    Reenu

2. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Reenu

Welcome to this site!

How is it staying in a place like Sarajevo which had experienced a lot of unrest in recent times...

3. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

welcome to this s ite!

Dear Reenu,

Welcome....i live in Germany-Darmstadt, from past 6 years. How do feel about living in this place...and what about the language? Nice to hear that u r a Reiki healer..i have learnt pranic healing in India and practise now and then with myfamily and friends.

Keep interacting with everyone, a very active site!

4. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Hi

Hi,

I am Vidya, have lived in Europe for 12 years now. Nice to hear that you are a Reiki practitioner. It is my long time desire to learn this. Is Montenegero near Bosnia? Have some good friends there.

Did you try the Ask Chitvish section in Kitchen and Household forum? It is one of the most useful and popular forums in this site. Mrs Chithra who consults there is also a Reiki master.

Keep in touch.
    warm regards
    Vidya

5. santoshpandeyca

santoshpandeyca New IL'ite

Indians In Bosnia & Harzegovina

Hi,

I will be relocating to B&H next month with my wife to Zenica. Indians/Indian Families in Bosnia & Harzegovina, please get in touch with us. We would like to have friendship with you.

Please send me a private message.

Best Regards,

Santosh

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2007
  6. santoshpandeyca

santoshpandeyca New IL'ite

Re: Bosnia & Herzegovina

Hi Renu,

I will be shifting to Zenica next month with my wife. This is my first trip to Bosnia and Harzegovina. Would like to get in touch with you for more details.
    You send me a private message.

My wife is apprehensive abt living condition in bosnia. May be you can give us some desired information as you are already there for last 2 years.

Best Regards,

Santosh Pandey
    Looking forward to hear from you.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2007
  7. Poojasharath

Poojasharath New IL'ite

hi reenu,

I am Pooja. My husband got posting in Tuzla and he will be moving shortly. we will join him after 2-3 months. I am keen to know about People, food, education. I would like to get intouch with you for more information.

Awaiting your reply,
    Thanks
    Pooja

8. reenu_praveen

reenu_praveen New IL'ite

Hi Pooja,

I replied to ur mail but I havent heard frm u since.

I hope got it . If u need any asstt., let me know.

Reenu

9. Pravina

Pravina New IL'ite

Hello Reenu,
    My name is Pravina and i have resided in the Uk for the last 35 yrs. I was born in Nairobi Kenya and came here after i got married. I have 2 sons. One got married last year and the younger one is 2ndyear uni. I admire for living in a place so far off from home. I would love to know what it is like out there,like people place etc.I woulsd also love to know about Reiki healing.i would like to also learn about it. Do u join a special course for that at a college or uni or do u learn it from one of the Reiki masters.I help my husband with his business and also have joined my son in his internet business. it is a gift site for women. check it out and let me know what u think about it it is Treat her - Gifts for women, anniversary and birthday gifts for her, romantic gift idea for woman. feel free to pass it on to friends and family.
    Hope to hear from you.
    regards
    Pravina

10. vanitasri

vanitasri New IL'ite

Hi Reenu , just a quick question, does Reki really heal and is it possible to recieve Reki remotely.

I want to specifically know if it helps in curing oestoarthritius.

Vanitasri