1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in Alpharetta, GA

Discussion in 'Indians in Georgia' started by smartspider, Dec 21, 2007.

1. tanvisingh

tanvisingh New IL'ite

Hi
    I am Tanvi.At present I am busy mom of 2.5 yr old girl.I am going to shift in amli at northwinds over the weekend.I love to make friends.I want to connect you guys.I want to know anyone already staying in amli.please reply.
    thanks
    tanvi singh

2. SandyaKishore

SandyaKishore New IL'ite

Re: Anyone in Alpharetta, GA

Hi All,

I am Sandya,

We recently moved to Alpharetta,GA from India. I have a two and a half year old kid. We are living near exit 7. And i am looking for day care for my kid. Any info regarding this??

Thanks in advance.

3. Sweety1105

Sweety1105 New IL'ite

Hi Tanvi, I'm living at Preserve.The distance between Amli & Preserve is 4 miles.

4. nammusinha

nammusinha New IL'ite

Hi Tanvi,
    how do u find Amli apartments? We are moving to Atlanta in coming week and looking for apartment with more of Indian community. I have 3 years old baby and I am also looking for a day care as I am working too. Do you have any recommendation.

Thanks,

NAMRATA

5. prism02

prism02 New IL'ite

Hi ILs, is there anyone near to Lakes at windward. Looking to make new friends.

6. new2ga

new2ga New IL'ite

Hi ladies !!!
    I'm new to Atlanta & looking forward to make new & like minded friends.I live in Johns Creek ,Wellington subdivision.Anyone around here ,pls respond

7. Vigneshwari

Vigneshwari New IL'ite

hi, this is vigneshwari and i recently moved to Alpharetta.Exit 10 - Alara at park bridge apartments. i get to see that this post was written way back . just wanna know if lives in Alpharetta somewhere near my place:)

8. radhikakv

radhikakv New IL'ite

Hi This is Radhika. I live in Stoneleigh at deerfield apartments at exit 11.Moved to Georgia just two days back.Wanted to know about the place and stuff available for my 3 year old daughter like swim classes. Any indians near by? Any idea about red apple montessori school.

9. aarthizone

aarthizone Silver IL'ite

Hi I have 7 yrs old son and 2and 1/2yrs old daughter. I had been there in California bay area for around 4 yrs till 2014. then moved to Las Vegas . compared to sfo I don't like Vegas as less amount of Indians here and my kids don't have chance to interact with people. we have another choice of moving to Atlanta . So ladies can you suggest me 1.whether Atlanta is the place which is similar to SFO (where I don't feel missing SFO)?
    2.If it so what are all the areas where more indians are there?
    3.what's the approx. rent of 2bed decent apartmemt which is near to elementary school?
    4.if suppose to own the house what's is the price range of 3&4 bed house in a decent,good school ratings area?
    5. which elementary school is preferable both in ratings and more indian kids ? (im looking for schools in alpharetta city )

Friends who have experiences in my above doubts Can you please drop your your valuable information/suggestions here? your information will give me to take a good decision about my moving ..
    Thanks in advance

10. Dhaarini

Dhaarini New IL'ite

Hi all.. Is there any chances of buying an used or new veena in and around georgia?
    Do help me out guys..