1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Indian type kumon classes for maths

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by sesirekha, Jan 7, 2008.

1. sesirekha

sesirekha New IL'ite

hi

I am sesirekha and i joined in this community few days back. We lived in US for almost more than 5 years and there my elder son used to take kumon classes which are immensely helpful for him. Within no time he started reading english and also writing and also he had nice grip in maths.

We returned back few years back to India and i always worried about my little son who is now going to sr.k.g that how to give best maths and english lessons like my elder son.

I did lots of searching on web and finally i could find one nice site for maths. Its very nice site and i felt it is very helpful. I want to share this site with every one. This one is only for maths and not for english. And its not kumon. But it is developed by IIT'ans and def. kids will start loving maths. It is not very costly also. But only thing is it is from LKG to 4th std. I want to recommend this site strongly as maths is a very imp. subject and kids will not develop aversion towards maths in future.

Their weblink is :
    Home Page

You can find all details by entering into their website. It is situated in bangalore and it is postal coaching. Anybody interested can try by getting sample papers first.

Sesirekha.

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for sharing this info.
    Definitely it will be useful for our kids.