1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indian Photographer Recommendations in NYC-metro area

Discussion in 'Indians in Long Island' started by zipzipzoomzoom, Feb 20, 2011.

1. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

Hello,

Have you seen commercials for ladies Indian dress, jewelry in channels like Zee TV? Don't they look beautiful? Well, I am looking for an Indian photographer in NYC-metro area, i.e. Queens, Manhattan, who can bring out the very best in the person they are photographing.

Photographer should take photographs in Indian traditional clothes, and recommend make-up (or anything else for that matter)

The reason I need photographer is to get recent photographs for matrimonial correspondence. Marriages are made in Heaven, and I'd like to put my best face forward.

If you can recommend a couple of really great photographers, I will be eternally grateful.

2. zipzipzoomzoom

I await your recommendations and replies...

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  3. zipzipzoomzoom

OK, I got the name of two Indian Photographers and I will try to call them this week.

What have been your experiences with Indian Photographers? Are there particular questions I should ask?

I have been researching tutorials on wearing makeup that accentuate one's God-given beauty, so I can probably take care of the make-up part myself.

Any thoughts?