1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indian Pharma Graduates on H4

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by spectacularV, Apr 1, 2011.

1. spectacularV

spectacularV New IL'ite

Hello all,

I need some help, in finding ways for my career. I am an Indian with a Bachelors in Pharmacy. Had worked in India for almost 4 years in a pharma company in the field of Regulatory Affairs. I hold some extra PG certifications. I dont know how to go ahead. It is difficult to get a H1 sponsor for a pharma graduate from India.

Could some of the ladies with similar situation share their stories. What kind of certification can be done. I am not interested in doing Masters.

What kind of a job is available.

2. alaivani

alaivani Senior IL'ite

Depending on your state, check out the state's educational department website. In New York I have a few Indian friends who are preparing to take an equivalency test for Pharmacy. One I believe is a Bachelor's other PhD holder.

In these tests in NY you have to study for TOEFL because in Pharmacy you have to talk to a lot of customers (especially if you go for retail).

Or, maybe you can contact a college nearby you that has a pharmacy program and ask them how to get your degree certified for work in US.

All the best, Jennifer

3. barbiek

barbiek New IL'ite

Hi are u on H4

4. barbiek

barbiek New IL'ite

hi spectacularv im also in the same situation here.wat r u doing presently.did u enquire any one wat can be done without masters.we can together work something if ur interseted

5. barbiek

barbiek New IL'ite

hi spectacularv im also in the same situation here.wat r u doing presently.did u enquire any one wat can be done without masters.we can together work something if ur interested