Indian ladies in Zurich, Switzerland?

Discussion in 'Indians in Switzerland' started by noni, Apr 11, 2007.

1. gundasi

gundasi New IL'ite

search for house using www dot homegate dot ch and for childcare in www dot kinderkrippeonline dot ch .

2. gundasi

gundasi New IL'ite

kids start school at the age of 4 years in 1st year of kindergarten ,in 5 second year of Kindergarten then comes first grade and so on.They will learn only in local language German. you can enroll your son in Spielgruppe from 3 years so that he will learn the local language and the transition will be smooth. You do your german language course in Max Mueller Bhavan in chennai to prevent language shock.

Good luck with your move !!

Rgds,
    Lali

3. swetharjun

swetharjun New IL'ite

Hi ,
    I live in Oerlikon, Zurich.
    nice to meet you all.....

Bye
    Swetha.

Last edited: May 26, 2008
  4. renukasuresh

renukasuresh New IL'ite

Hi all

By the post it seems that number of indians in zurich is increasing. I live in Ettenfeld near seebach. Anyone nearby? Lalitha has given good information who are coming to zurich.
    cheers
    renuka

5. gundasi

gundasi New IL'ite

Hi Renuka,
    Thanks for the compliments. I know many friends living nearby Seebach. One on Scharanmoosstrasse and many in Opfikon,Glattbrugg .
    by the way how are you feeling about life in swiss in general? Do you have kids who go to swiss school?

rgds,
    Lali

6. roopam29

roopam29 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am a homemaker and I live in Salinas,California. We are planning a trip to Geneva which is official for my husband but I will be going too as his dependent?What kind of visa technically am I offered , if at all there is one for dependent?

7. gundasi

gundasi New IL'ite

hi,
    how long is the stay?if you come for short term then you will be given L-permit ,if long term then Bpermit.

HTH
    L

8. u_lka

u_lka New IL'ite

hi, i am considering moving to zurich. i am originally from bombay and have 2 children (4 and 2.5 years). my husband is swiss german but i don't speak the language. is it easy to integrate as an indian? are there many indians living in the zurich area? what's the best way to go about meeting them? what is life like as an indian in zurich? is it easy for the children to adapt to school & making friends etc.

9. may1india

may1india New IL'ite

Hi,

This is Purvi. I saw the last message is about a year back. I reached here about 3 days back and wanted to check if can find anyone around for a quick chat. I am at Zurich, HB.

Thanks,
    Nice day

10. vaish143

vaish143 New IL'ite

Hello Purvi,
    I have been living in Zurich for the last 8 months, but just now found this forum. Nice to meet u here...

Cheers,
    Vaish

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009