Indian ladies in West London / Berskshire areas

Discussion in 'Indians in London' started by sunshineinUK, Jan 11, 2008.

1. swapna15

swapna15 Senior IL'ite

Hi Gunjan,

Ilites who are living in/around London, will be meeting on the 18th Oct which is Sat. at Hare and Tortoise restaurant, near Russel Square station. If you want to make new friends, get to know each other well you are welcome to join us. Yes, I think it is Karwa chouth on that day.
    If you want to join please let us know. We might have to book a table since it is a weekend and that place is usally very busy.

Hope to see u on 18th
    take care
    Swapna

2. KHD1234

KHD1234 New IL'ite

Hello All,

I am coming to Slough next week for official work. I have never been to UK before and will be there for about 1.5 months.

It's really nice to find friends through this forum. I have just joined this forum and found very interesting.

Hope to meet some of you there.

Thanks,
    KHD1234

3. eesh84

eesh84 New IL'ite

Hey Girls,

This is Eesha this side, and I am staying in Hounslow. I am new to London, and am looking for friends, I stay alone,so get bored on weekends and all....I would love to make new friends, with whom I can hang out, and explore the city..!!
    Looking forward to ur replies..:)

4. sujays

sujays New IL'ite

Hi All..sujay here..i know this is ladies specific portal. but the content of it is damn good and Its really a good site for all indians especially staying abroad. i'm really looking for such a portal. If this is not for me..pls point me to any such useful site.

Basically, i'm on work permit in UK (bracknell) and hoping to find any indian living nearby and willing to get along and get friends. i have no gender\age\status preference.
    As long as you like my company, i'm fine with it! :)

Thanks,
    Sujay ​

5. sujays

sujays New IL'ite

Hi Eesha,

i stay in bracknell and i stay alone too and get bored. I hope you might have found some friends by now. else, we can get along and hang around.
    And if you are looking for only girls, then sorry!

Sujay

6. delhi4

delhi4 New IL'ite

hello girls i am a married woman - live in hillingdon and have two children. i really want to meet more indians and make some more friends. i look forward to your replies. :)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  7. Reshmibhat

Reshmibhat New IL'ite

Hi All
    My name is Rashmi and looking for some friends.Live in slough.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  8. Amrits

Amrits New IL'ite

Hey every one im amrit from london i work in slough let me know if u know some 1 is looking for job in slough office work needs to be good in englishnand computers

9. soujanya825

soujanya825 Senior IL'ite

Hi Amrit,

I am currently in Reading and I am looking for job good at engligh and even in computers please let me know if you have any further details.

Thanks,
    Soujanya

10. Sngta1

Sngta1 New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I'm Sangeeta and recently moved to Ealing. Looking to meet like minded people and make friends. I enjoy yoga, movies, travelling and dining out.