Indian ladies in Luxembourg,Europe - meet here

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by JayaBharathi, Oct 25, 2007.

1. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

hi ladies why no sound for lonnng time

2. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

hi suni

our work permit has arrived but these legalization stuff is taking a long time . its very sad that i havent heard from u for long time . i really hope we should travel b4 end of july . how will be climate then . so that i can get myself prepared.

cheers
    Deepa

3. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Deepa,

Happy to hear about your workpermit ... Climate in July is really nice with Summer heat :biggrin2: ... We could not say anything exact climate here that too especially about Luxembourg as it keeps changing everyday Big Laugh... But don't worry dear, climate is fine the time you come ... Unfortunately, we will not be in July mid as we are planning to visit chennai after 4 years dear ... but we will return by aug mid so don't worry I will keep in touch with you soon ... Take care and sorry for my delay in reply Deepa ...:bowdown...

4. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Deepa,

Sorry I missed out to reply on the things you needed .. Yes, you can get Tamil TV connections from Sun TV or Deepam TV ... I can give you contact numbers when you but we don't have those connections as we are not much interested to watch those channels patiently :biggrin2: ...

Also, we get Idli rice only from Paris(France) and Saarbrucken (Germany) Indian shops ... You can find those shops soon after I give you address okay ...

I think, you are going to stay in Capellen (Mamer) ... this place is near luxembourg city ... You have Gare (Railway Station) ... Please let me know if you like to know anything else more too ...

Ps: .. For your info, My MIL's Sister is staying in Mamer ...

5. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Vidya,

Sorry for my delay in reply dear ... Happy to hear that there will be new indians planning to come to a lovely city Luxembourg ... Sure, we can meet new friends here ... Please let me know when you come ... :hiya... :)

6. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

Hi suni

How sad i am in chennai now , planning to travel to luxembourg in mid july , wherease u will be doing viseversa . If there is some intersection of timming we could have planned to meet in chennai itself .
    Chennai is so hot nowadays , hopefully u should be able to manage the heat , after coming from bangalore itself i feel so hot here .

Cheers
    Deepa

7. deepat

deepat New IL'ite

Hi Ladies

Has anyone here has ever tried to ship something from chennai/india via cargo or someother means . Please throw some light on this if anyone has tried . I am planning for some items , but extra luggage seems to be a very coslty affair (30 euros/kg) . Is there anyother way out.

Cheers
    Deepa

8. ravidya

ravidya New IL'ite

Hi

We are coming to luxembourg on the 20th of this month. We have taken a house near the Luxembourg central station.

Bye
    Vidya

9. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Welcome to Luxembourg Vidya ... :) I can't PM you at present or give my contact details in open Forum ... Anway, happy to hear new friends joining in Luxembourg ... Please let me know if you need any help okay ... :)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  10. lahy15

lahy15 Silver IL'ite

Dear Deepa,

It is really very sad that our trip is viseversa to yours :frown: ... I am sorry that I couldn't be here during your visit and couldn't help you that moment ... If you can, try to PM me so that I can give you my contact number and help you in future things you needed ...

And, about your KGs for travel, you can send many things in container ships ... I don't know much about it but my SIL did the same when she travelled to New Zealand ... You can enquire about it and hope it will useful for you ...

Yes, I heard it is more heat during our visit :hide: ... what to do ... ? kids school holidays starts only in July mid and until sep mid ... Kids can't manage that much heat anyway hope the best ... Thanks for info dear ... Don't forget to PM me and let us share our contacts :)