Indian ladies in Dublin, Ireland - introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by madhukri, Jul 4, 2007.

1. happyminder

happyminder New IL'ite

Hi

I came to blacklion(Cavan) 15 days ago from chennai. I would like to contact indian ppl.
    I have 4 years old child. Let us meet or chat

Thanks

2. wisegirl

wisegirl New IL'ite

Hi

How are you finding life in Ireland. Have you got your four year old into school. What was your experience with getting school admission?

Thanks

3. wisegirl

wisegirl New IL'ite

Hi Ladies in Dublin,

I am relocating from London to Dublin. I have visited Dublin a few times in the past for work. I know the weather is cold and windy for most part of the year. I have travelled in the trams before. My questions to you all are .... How reliable is the public transport? Is it better to have own car. How easy / difficult is it to get driving license?

Thanks

4. nehasingh2207

nehasingh2207 New IL'ite

Hi ladies..

M moving to Dublin with my husband n 5 year old daughter, in April ...can any1 tell me abt the admission procedure for admission in senior kg
    ..wat kind of questions do they ask in the interview so that i can prepare my daughter a lil....

5. Rishidub

Rishidub New IL'ite

hey....i will be in dublin for couple of weeks....plz suggest about the weather...and should i take dublin pass to explore the city...will be traveling alone..thanks

6. Peace950

Peace950 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    I will be moving to Dublin with family in the mid of this year. Looking for a residential place, a primary school and a nursery around Cherrywood area. Does anybody know of any good schools around this area? Also, what things, in particular to Indian kitchen to bring and what you would get there? e.g mortar n pestle, wet grinder, heavy duty blender, idly cooker, tavas etc
    Thanks

7. sarjana

sarjana New IL'ite

hi everyone. my husband is planning to shift to galway, ireland. i and my daughter (2and half toddler) will be joining him later on. can you guys tell me how easy or difficult it is to manage there with a child. are there any good day care centres or schools for indian children ? any response would be appreciated

8. Blissfulworld

Blissfulworld New IL'ite

I will be moving from London to Dublin next year. I would like to know what are the best places and affordable places to stay in Dublin . My office will be near N Wall Quay, Dublin1. So I am looking for something closeby.