Indian Ladies in Dubai - meet here!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by safa, Oct 29, 2006.

what should be the punishment for the god mans in India ?

1. Life time imprisionment

52.9%
  2. Sentenced to death

27.1%
  3. Should be punished with the family

4.3%
  4. 10 - 15 years locked up

15.7%
  1. NanditaGoswami

NanditaGoswami New IL'ite

Hullo ladies and welcome Geetha! :hiya

Great to see your response Shivani...:) Thanks for a warm welcome. This place is indeed bustling with activities..I so feel at home here!

Well to tell u more about me- I am originally from Bengal, but lived in many different places because of the nature of my Dad's job. My hobbies include music and books.:)

I would really like to know about the activities IL is into. Do you ladies meet often?

Take care ladies and God bless!

Nandita

2. simi001

simi001 Senior IL'ite

3. simi001

simi001 Senior IL'ite

Well to tell u more about me- I am originally from Bengal, but lived in many different places because of the nature of my Dad's job. My hobbies include music and books.:)

I would really like to know about the activities IL is into. Do you ladies meet often?

Take care ladies and God bless!

HI Nandita

Firstly a warm welcome on IL, you have come across the right platform and you will make great friends here.
    Great to know you are into books and music :)
    By the way music means listening music or you are into singing;-)

Am simi, in Dubai since 2.5 yrs, currently a home maker, I stay in Al Nahda

We ladies have coffee meet ups every month and any information regarding the same you will find on
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="bottom"><td>[​IMG]</td> <td> </td> <td width="100%">IndusLadies > Indusladies World > Indians in Africa & Middle East > Indians in UAE > Indians in Dubai </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="navbar" style="font-size: 12pt;" padding-top:1px="" colspan="3">[​IMG] Good Morning Dubai....Coffee with Dubaites. </td></tr></tbody></table>
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="bottom"><td>
    </td> <td>
    </td> <td width="100%">
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="navbar" style="font-size: 12pt;" padding-top:1px="" colspan="3">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

Nandita[/quote]

4. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Nandita

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  5. Shivani2009

Where is Everyone !!

Hello Ladies !!! :hiya

Aree sab kahan gayab ho gayee !! NO facebook , no IL ... Literally vanished in thin air !! :idontgetit:
    No name of any coffee Meet up as well ...:eek:mg:

We are through with Major festivals now .. Lets hit the road of Meetups again :coffee... .. Coffee as well Family meet ups :goodidea:..

There are many more new IL joinings .. They will also come to know each other if there are regular Meetups ..:idea

Looking forward to hear from oldies and Newladies joining IL and lets decide on day and date for our next Coffee Meet up !!

Cheers Everyone !!
    :cheers

6. aniajay

aniajay Senior IL'ite

7. archita

archita New IL'ite

Hello ladies,
    I am new to this forum though been 10 years in Dubai. Nice to find all of you here. To introduce myself...I have been here for almost 10 years..stay around Jumeirah one. Married with 2 kids. hope to make friends here..:)

8. Shivani2009

Hi Archita
    Welcome !!

Im Shivani , putting up in Golden Sands for 2.5 years , Married with 2 kids and currently stay at home Mum..
    How old are your kids and which school do they go to ? What do you do ?

Cheers
    Shivani

9. archita

archita New IL'ite

Hi Shivani,Thanks. That was such a warm welcome. I have 2 kids aged 8 years son and 2 years daughter. I am working so busy life for me. Have had a long career break in between ...when my son was born. My son goes to Modern High school -grade 2. Daughter enjoying at home..Tell me more about your kids and urself.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  10. prettyguns

prettyguns Silver IL'ite

Hi All
    I am Preethi, been in Dubai for the past 8 years, currently residing in Discovery Gardens area. Just me and my hubby, no kids. I work as a part time property consultant. Glad to see a Dubai Forum here. Is there any meetings / coffee getogethers of IL members in this side of Dubai? Let me know, I would love to be a part of it.