Indian Ladies in Dallas, Plano- Meet here !

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. lavanyaraj

lavanyaraj Senior IL'ite

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010
  2. lavanyaraj

lavanyaraj Senior IL'ite

hi aditi
    Welcome to dallas . I am lavanya so were in dallas are u put up . i have 2 kids how about u . Please contact me through private messages.
    cheers lavanya.

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.
    Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will result in the member loosing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL

3. nidhu12

nidhu12 New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

My name is Nidhi and I'm looking to meet other Indian ladies in the Plano area. I have 2 girls, ages 6 and 4. I am currently working so I can definitely meet up in the evening and/or weekend.

Hope to hear from you! :)

4. lavanyaraj

lavanyaraj Senior IL'ite

Hi nidhi
    I am lavanya i have 2 gals too, elder one is 5 & younger is 1yr . so were in plano do u live . i live in north of dallas .
    lavanya.

5. aditiwants

aditiwants New IL'ite

Hi thanks for the reply..... i am here on coit frankfurd intersection......... living in mandalay appt........... what about u...

Aditi

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.
    Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will result in the member loosing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL

6. nidhu12

nidhu12 New IL'ite

Hi Lavanya, I live near Preston and Parker. What about you?

Nidhi

7. aditiwants

aditiwants New IL'ite

Hi Lavanya, thanks for replying... i m on coit frankfurd intersection.......... what about u........ well i don't have kids... only me and my hubby
    Aditi

8. lavanyaraj

lavanyaraj Senior IL'ite

Hi aditi
    I live in North richland hills which is 20 min from irving . So how long u been in dallas .

9. aditiwants

aditiwants New IL'ite

hi lavanya i m new just came in aug......... so r u online now

10. lavanyaraj

lavanyaraj Senior IL'ite

hi nidhu
    I live in North richland hills .. we come to plano often to meet other friends . If u have an orkut account or face book account it will great to share our number's .
    cheers lavanya.