Indian Ladies in Bonn - Meet here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by Induslady, Jul 10, 2005.

1. kamyab

kamyab New IL'ite

Hii everyone,

I have come to Bonn recently with my husband. He is here for a project work.

I have come along as a dependant. We are from Mumbai.

Got to know about the community through internet.

What are the best places to visit in Bonn and nearby? What other activities/ hobbies I can do here?

Looking forward for reply!!

-Kamya

2. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

welcome to germany kamya

Wish u get frnds and have nice time in germany

goodluck

3. AshwiniGuru

AshwiniGuru New IL'ite

Hi there....can anyone help me? I will be relocating to Bonn in July and I plan to work from home, so I want to hire a nanny for 4 or 5 hours per day for my 10 months old son. How easy is it to find one? how much do they generally charge (per hour)? and Where do I search ? I tried few websites but haven't received a response from any of them.

4. anuharsh

anuharsh New IL'ite

I am a resident of Bonn (Germany). I have been trained with Kathak Nruthya Visharad from Gandgarva Mahavidhyalay, Mumbai. I have a sustainable experience with the stage performance in Maharashtra, India. Also, I have a descent experience in Maharashtrian folk dance. With all the knowledge and experiences that I have gained, I would like to disseminate my skills by starting dance class. I am also interested in participating in dance events across Germany if such a possibility exist.

5. krutip15

krutip15 New IL'ite

Hello everyone!

My name is kruti and I will be moving to bonn next week to start work at deutsche telekom for 6 months. My mom will be coming with me for two weeks as well! we speek gujarati - and my mom speeks hindi and marati (as she was born in mumbai).

If anyone know someone who is renting a room or apartment in the main city or close to the tram/metro, then I would be forever grateful!!! i am finding it very hard to find a place to live if only temporarily!

Also, are there any good indian restaurants in bonn?

Thank You

6. krutip15

krutip15 New IL'ite

does anyone know where to get eyebrows threaded? I am desparately looking for someone in bonn and even willing to go to cologne!

thanks

7. SubhaGupta

SubhaGupta New IL'ite

Hi,

I am Subha Gupta. We are planning to move to Bonn from US this Sept 2011. I am a home maker and I got to know that wife can work in Bonn. Let me see my luck there. I have 2 kids going to grade 4 and grade 2. I am with endless thoughts about their schooling. Should I try the German schools or go for English schools. Knowing a new language is good but all learning in that language I am not able to say. Our current plans are we will come back to US after a year or so. Can any help me in taking that decision.I want to ask your opinions on this. If you have time can you guide me on how to search for a house and other start up works when moving into a new place. Thanks in advance for the help you are intended to do.

8. Tasul

Tasul New IL'ite

Hi all,

My name is Tasneem and I am from Pune. I am shifting base to Bonn where my husband (who is German) resides. I am an environmentalist by profession and passion. I am looking to feel at home and meet more people from home as well. DO let me know how we can connect. I would be happy to know and meet some of you.

Regards
    Tasneem

9. Tasul

Tasul New IL'ite

I do not know if anyone has responded. But some beauty salons that you see across the city do it.

10. oolcaa

oolcaa New IL'ite

hi kamya am also an indian residing in bonn
    m also as dependant of my husband in bonn
    well there are lot of things around to fo in bonn
    u can also travel to various european countries
    enjoy ur stay here
    hope to meet u