1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indian dress shops

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bay Area' started by ilike2008, Jun 11, 2013.

1. ilike2008

ilike2008 Senior IL'ite

I need to buy some indian dresses(saree, chudi, kids ethnic wears) for an upcoming party. Please direct me with some stores, not online, in bay area to buy indian clothes?

2. Sach

Sach New IL'ite

Even I would like to know. Also please can someone give some idea about the kind of clothes we can find in these shops and price range.

3. Sach

Sach New IL'ite

Hey theindianlist.com may be of some help to you.

4. AartiPathak

AartiPathak New IL'ite

If you want to buy Indian clothes then Vasansi is the best place for you.
    Just pick up and grab a unique and stylish indo-western dress of VASANSI online, and you are fully ready to steal the limelight of any party wherever you go.So, by getting yourself some new fashionable and trendy indo-western dresses you will have an enchanting shopping experience of a lifetime.

VASANSI, Jaipur offers embroidered, readymade, designer, ethnic Indo western salwar suits online, which can be chosen from a wide range of Indo western suits. We also offer a fine range of Indo western outfits/suits/dresses for weddings, So be it a wedding or a party, style yourself with the finest Indo western attire. So why wait, VASANSI'S latest collection is waiting for you to be explored, buy Indo-western for girls and women online now!!

5. Rajijb

Rajijb Silver IL'ite