Indian Child 'Critical' After Brutal Rape: Doctor

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by kamdev1, Apr 20, 2013.

1. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

I completely agree, we are so used to talking about the Whys and all the reasons that led to the incident occurring rather than talking about the survivor and the long battle she has ahead of her. Does poverty, lack of jobs, declining sex ratio justify sexual abuse? I don't think so!

2. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

disgusting news. he is should be burnt alive. all our curses should not go waste.

really sorry for the child. its paining a lot if i think about the child.

lakshmi

3. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

excuses?? where? any crime is dealt as per the law of the land. It does not harm to do research on crimes and criminals. In fact many valuable information comes out of it which eventually might help to bring in new laws/policies.

1 person likes this.
  4. GaythriV

GaythriV Platinum IL'ite

That beast must be tattooed as 'rapist' on his forehead. Any rapist must be given life imprisonment in Asylum and not Jail.

lucky2 and bhuvnidhi like this.
  5. mp1234

mp1234 Gold IL'ite

What kind of "Rakshas" are these people.
    I would suggest "castration "(including removal of the part involved) would be the best punishment for them so that it serves as a lesson for society and the future wannabe rapists.

Death penalty really does not help much.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013
  6. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

Yes I agree it does not hurt to do research on crimes and criminals but it should not be given as an excuse, especially when the crime is rampant. India has the highest number of CSA (child sex abuse) and it has nothing to do with poverty, it is across all strata irrespective of socio-economic status.

7. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Emotional outbursts can increase TRPs, fill forum pages and block roads but it seldom addresses the underlying issues.

8. kamdev1

kamdev1 Silver IL'ite

A doctor yesterday said he and his colleagues had never seen such a brutal rape. They said a bottle and pieces of candle were found thrust into the private parts of the girl.

"We found a 200 ml bottle and two or three pieces of candle inserted into her private parts. This is the first time I have seen such barbarism," said RK Bansal, medical superintendent of Swami Dayanand Hospital where the girl was admitted initially but was later shifted to AIIMS.

"There were injuries on her lips, cheeks, arms and anus area, and bruise marks on her neck, suggesting that attempts were made to strangle her. The blood pressure was way below normal," the doctor said.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    The one who has doing this is pure evil.
    Be it extreme poverty or childhood trauma, there is no reason for this kind of barbarism.

9. mp1234

mp1234 Gold IL'ite

This needs serious and immediate action not just thoughts.

Please read this as written by Kamdev from a news source:

A doctor yesterday said he and his colleagues had never seen such a brutal rape. They said a bottle and pieces of candle were found thrust into the private parts of the girl.

"We found a 200 ml bottle and two or three pieces of candle inserted into her private parts. This is the first time I have seen such barbarism," said RK Bansal, medical superintendent of Swami Dayanand Hospital where the girl was admitted initially but was later shifted to AIIMS.

"There were injuries on her lips, cheeks, arms and anus area, and bruise marks on her neck, suggesting that attempts were made to strangle her. The blood pressure was way below normal," the doctor said.

Rape is a heinous crime .
    "Nothing whatsoever, justifies the heinous and barbaric act."

10. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

There is a law, and there is legal proceedings, let it take it's own course. Going by the brutality of the act, the accused is going to get a 'death by hanging' for sure.

Hold on:

Here comes another news: Another shame: 13-yr-old girl gangraped by 8 men in Delhi - Hindustan Times

Now, what are we going to do?
    Protest in Delhi streets again?
    We already did that, and tougher anti-rape laws are already framed(probably, one of the stringent in any secular,democratic country).

Then why does it happen again. And again. And again?