1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Independence Day in our Building

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by malspie, Aug 15, 2007.

1. sumisen

sumisen Senior IL'ite

Hi Malspie

Superb narration, bringing the exact scene in front of my eyes. Your observation of very subtle things is fantastic. , With such Keen observation capacity, about others reaction, remaining cool is very difficult I think.

Any way people like you (with highest tolerance level) is the secret of unity in Diversity in India I think

Happy Independence day !

Bye
    Sumisen

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dearie Mals,
    Lovely Writeup! So made people drool for your Sambhar? haa :) Three cheers to you! It was so hillarious to read your observations about your flat mates.I Big Laugh...
    So i as everyone requested...me too joining in that....photo please Mals pie.....

3. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear malspie,
    Your description of the celebration is like we are watching the whole show on TV.Very well conveyed.The colour of the pant(red ) must have looked like blood i think:hide: which entails the doctor to ask like that.Few women suffer a complex on seeing you.This is inevitable as the sun may even rise in the west but the ego and jealous among women will never die.Big LaughBig Laugh But it makes life interesting.Is it??:crazy...Always the grass is greener on the other side and that is human tendency.(Am i deviating??????)....

Nice post.Keep up the good job...

BC

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Mals,

This is a ladies corner i know, but well kamalji barges in when he gets the scents of the ladies.Big Laugh

Loved yr account.So Sambhar Girl, when are u getting married.There must be so many nice IL Guys out here, bachelors, so what say friends, shall we find a nice partner for Mals ?

Mals let us know yr choice.Great Blog.Regards.kamal

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Gowri,

I was out of town much to relief of all the female members of the building!

Thanks for stepping in.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Saikripa,

This year the celebration was 'thanda' (cold) as Malspie was out of town. I got the feedback both from the males and females too! There was no much interaction, just hoisting the flag, eating and farting!!!

Good to know that your building also celebrates Independence Day. A moment when we get to see all the members of the building!

Thanks for writing in.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Hemchi,

Be ready to invite me when I hop in Bangalore! I am always ready to accept invitations!

Men do not have the thought that "Single Woman is ready to Mingle', they have the thought of "Any woman other my own is invited to mingle". He he..

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

My Sweet Aishu,

I get scared of my own photos, that is the reason I am behind the camera and happy!

Enjoy my reading and leave rest to the imagination, after seeing me, you may not like to read what I write! Ha! Ha!!

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi BC,

Welcome to the thread of Malspie.

The grass is always greener on the other side is very true here!

It was like a mini serial going on during the celebration and Ekta Kapoor the Soap Queen of Television would be happy to shoot it!

Thanks for writing in.

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Kamalji,

I salute you for the lovely humour that you have in life which makes you one my good friend and I adore your writings.

Now that you have taken the initiative of match making for me, see to it that the guy can laugh heartily and not sulk!

Men are always welcome in all corners, if they stop visiting, the shopping malls, the jewellery stores, the beauty parlours will all close down!

Hi. Hi.

Thanks Kamalji.