In memoriam.....

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Paulina, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear tashi,

It was so heartwarming to read your message.The hope of reincarnation and all that you mentioned was so very consoling.Even now I feel she is scampering around our home....that is what we feel as the nearly 15 years she was with us, she was as vital to us as the very air we breathed!
    My twelve year old GD sent us a very touching email..

Quoting her :

" Dear Ammamma & Muthasha, Please don't cry ,Julie was such a good doggie ,She'll come back to you as a new doggie.All things that are born have to die eventually ...."

Such tremendous wisdom coming from a twelve year old !! Astounded us, but made it easier to accept the Divine Will.

2. Paulina

Dear Viji,

Thank you dear for your message of condolence.
    We are slowly coming to terms with the loss.
    I know how great an animal lover you are since I have read a number of your posts about your cat LUCKY.

3. Paulina

My dear Padma,

Thanks ever so much for your heartwarming message .Definitely felt lighter ....so true that " grief shared is grief halved". IL is such a lovely place to experience this with good friends like your dear self and all animal lovers here who fully understand the depth of sorrow one experiences at the loss of a dear pet.
    Rightly said ,that memories will be the aids to recover and accept .I have been looking at the old picture albums ever so many times !
    Thank you dear for being there to lend a shoulder for me.
    Love & Hugs

4. Paulina

Dear Nands ,

Thanks for stopping by and condoling...really appreciate it.

5. Paulina

My dear Sindhu,

So thoughtful of you to remember Julie...so many times we have exchanged notes on Taffy and R & J.Now sadly Romeo ia all alone .He keeps searching for Julie and on the first day did not touch his food ! He has got over her absence outwardly at least ....ate his food and came out for his usual game of throw and fetch the ball .We miss her dearly too .

6. Paulina

Dear Kelly ,

Thanks for youe condolence message.
    As you said rightly," this is the most tough period for any pet owner".
    We got acquainted thru your dear Harley only recently , but see how deeply you feel about our Julie .This bonding of all pet lovers has been facilitated by the Pets Forum in our friendly site IL and I'm truly grateful for that .It has been very consoling to read your message and your caring PM too .

7. Paulina

Shanvy,
    So thoughtful of you to stop by ....after 15 years with her it seems like the End of an Era for us !

8. Paulina

Dear Bhooma,

Thank you for condoling and sharing our grief.You know exactly how it is having said goodbye to your dear Jeff.in 2004
    Romeo is alright since today .The first dasy he refused food as he was missing Julie .Outwardly he seems reconciled though he is more subdued and lies with his head resting on his paws in a pensive mood .No one to chase or fight or show his MCP colours now ! He came out to play despite the heat and ran a bit chasing the ball thrown for him ...so things are getting normalised slowly.

9. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Dear Paulina,
    Very very sad to hear the news and the pictures make it more tearful.Every pet owner has to under go this day.My condolence to you and your family members.May Julie's soul rest in peace.

10. Paulina

My v dear Aruna habibi,
    So sweet of you to send such a touching message of condolence.You know too how much J was an integral part of our lives.Yes, we did our best so did the Vet.
    As you said she had to leave when the final call came.
    Thank you dear for your support and kindness ...helped to lighten the heavy load of grief .
    love,
    RPA