1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In Defence of Arvind Kejriwal

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Feb 6, 2015.

1. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

saheb, did i say Modi responsible for fuel price drop? I said, though fuel prices dropped(thanks to USA), the low price was not used to fight elections but to make the oil companies healthy; they need a lot of investment.

Upgrading to BS5 norms will require an Rs 80,000 crore investment from oil companies - CarWale News

So you mean it is 'okay' if home secretary is making deals? The issue is reported in The Hindu in detail, so i don't doubt it.

Bedi has experience, which AK doesn't. I am sure he would fumble, but let me hold my horses and observe.

Regarding the morale of the soldiers, the previous government's 'restraint' orders to the soldier was:
    source: Times Of India | Blogs

I am not even going to qualify your statement with a reply. But then for the record, i am quoting the wiki article here. Anyone with a neutral state of mind can come to their own conclusions.

Just to put across the details: Saradha Group financial scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2 people like this.
  2. steve

steve Platinum IL'ite

... never mind .... deleted.

3. anjanag

anjanag Platinum IL'ite

Habitual liar? Wow.

4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

;whi;t xo you mean AK doesn't have experience? Hw has had quite a long experience as a ciil servant, as a taxman, an officer of the Indian Revenue Sercvie if bedi has had experience in IPS, Exit polls have clearly gone in favour of AAP and I m sure results will mirror them.

5. anjanag

anjanag Platinum IL'ite

I saw the saw the interview with the traffic police who towed the car and he said that bedi never took the credit. Since he was working under bedi, naturally some credit went to her. He said she always supported him and stood with his decision.

6. anjanag

anjanag Platinum IL'ite

How how about all the MEA achievements? India evacuated many people from the conflict zone, freed fishermen from srilanka. I feel Modi is performing well compared to previous congress government.

7. anjanag

anjanag Platinum IL'ite

Sarada scam scam came to light in 2013.are you saying bjp who was not even in central government made up this scam? How is that even possible????

Regarding jayaLalitha, her case started 18 years back. That's also modi's strategy????

8. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Balajee

AK resigned within a few years from the IRS, whereas KB resigned at the last few years of her career when someone else was promoted instead of her as per seniority. When you have these two profiles before you, whom would you choose for the position?
    And people from IPS are used to facing more risks than IRS, which AK did not face anyway.

hehe. Trolling is not done by new members only.

2 people like this.
  9. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Everyone wants a 9month govt to bring stars on earth,whislt they were sitting silently for close to 60 years (the whole time congress was in rule-).Yes Modi promised so many things-atleast Supreme court& SIT have started black money investigation.People are finally looking to invest in Indi.How many of you know that from last year govt introduced requirement of gazzette officer attestation over forms-self certification will do-saved so much time-How many ministers in union cabinet are in scam-vis -a-vis congress 90% ministers scam-Aswinin kumar ex union minister,scam,Ex union law minister scam,And the grand first family full of scams but noone will take them to task-its only now the process has started-is it possible to remiove all such muck so easily which has crept like a snake unwilling to move away!!Previous home sec admitted to calling CBI for favouring saradha scam!!!!I am noway justifying Modi's other actions ,he has lots of faults/silences which he must answer-clamp on the fringe elements which are spoiling India's image-Also which Indian PM brought back so many fishermen from Srilanka,rescued so many from ISIS capture-Previous govt simply give interviews-we are negotiating-When china became insecure-only from this year!!!
    Have high regards for Mr AK,but no dharna plz-alredy people are suffering please get to work& real work!!

1 person likes this.
  10. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Nemesis I don't think KB faced any "risks" as such. She resigned from IPS opeeved that she was not made the Delhi police commissioner. As a senior officer she should have known that the city's opolice chief is not decided on the basis of seniority alone. And KB had a whoe lot of controversies surrounding her. So there was little chance sh e would have beebn selected As ITD official AK raided many top industrial premises including that of the Ambani-run reliance. He saw first hand how crony capitalism works. and realized that he can't bring changes in the system as a mere official and quit. There is a difference between resigning peeved over an imagined inured merit and over the need to fight corruption as party of India Against Corruption.Then he realized that fighting corruption from outside the system is of little help and you have to enter the sewerage system to clean it..