1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In Deep Dilemna Wat Options Do I Have Need Suggestions

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by ravioli1970, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Not good enough reasons to move Band Baaja Baarat to a new country, way past your prime earning age, with no marketable skills, with two kids in college. Know your priorities. The time to move to DXB is over. That should have happened when kids were still in elementary school and you were young enough to go establish in a strange country. I think now you should concentrate on consolidating your finances in the US and finding a stable job for yourself without depending on your spouse. If you don't pay attention to all the advice being given here, in 15 more years, you will be retirement age and will be looking at working minimum wage jobs at that time to support yourself. Think.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

You are not getting it, when i try to explain. someone very close to us, had tried hard for a it job, when he lost his in india, he went to dubai on a 3 months visa, and still could not get something decent, he is in a senior level, went back to india and found something in one of the mnc after a few months. so it is an unexplored territory, and working culture. most it people find it difficult with this. culture wise it is flexible and the adult kids may find it more interesting and fun.

however if you are still interested, look up for recruiters like hays, robertpage, charterhouse where a us or a brit passport or the like holds more ground than a indian passport.

all the best..

pocahontas and Laks09 like this.
  3. ravioli1970

ravioli1970 Bronze IL'ite

im getting ur point friends i have a decent job in a local school district but i need to make more money to run this home or atleast pay off this mortgage so i can afford a roof over our hrads no matter what. dubai we have been thinking of for a long time as america doesnt seem to be working out for us. sick of it all lets put it that way. need a change of scene. we can always come back to america that does not change but i hear u gals i really do