Improvements to be made here!

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by yams, Jul 9, 2011.

1. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends!

As a girl living in tamilnadu i really would say that tamilnadu goverment is lacking in many responsities and actions that we would like to take in our area!
    for saying we would like some changes in our area which would rally make us comfortable! coming to my are here! The main thing we suffer because of here is the wine shop that is the main road near the bus depot! and the sadest part of it is my house is next to it that makes me to not even move out at times!
    a bare ground near buy makes people to consume alcohol and lie their itself which looks so bad and gives a bad impression to our soceity or area!
    when we asked for the politicians to vacate it they are replying that it is in a big position now and he may get into problem in case he touches it! irresponsible answers are those which we get in matter!
    Also the place near the wine shop is beeing used for various purposes by the drunkard people which makes the place look full of garbages and even causing flies and mosquitoes to rush in our houses!
    fed up with all these matters!

if in case there are any such problems in your area as well share it here and in case it has been solved suggest the ways for the problem solution!:bonk

1 person likes this.