1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Illusions......

Discussion in 'Poetry' started by Chikoo67, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Chikoo67

Chikoo67 Senior IL'ite

My heart knows that I need you, but destiny thought otherwise, so strange, yet we are the puppets of life. I tell myself I’m strong, but is it enough to drive though the tide? I sit by the moonlight, sketching your face in the moon , knowing we are together yet very apart . Love hurts. Tell me now how do I deal with this pain. I battle with myself over n over again. Do you feel the same or I’m just the fool? Answer me.

The minutes have become hours, hours have become days and days a lifetime, will this ever end? I strive to end this agony, but even death doesn’t smile on me. I tell myself I did the right thing, but if this right, why does it hurt? If falling in love was the wrong path, what is the right?

Missing you has become a habit, a dangerous illusion I let myself in night after night. I know you will never come back , but my ears long to hear your voice again , my eyes are thirsty to see you , my heart waiting to hear even a tiny throb . Is this right ? Is this wrong ? My life has become a merry pendulum . Trying to brave the cuts , not sure if they will heal . Sunshine and daisies, guess its not for all . Some of us have to make peace being thorns of the rose.

A good friend of mine once said dead people come back as spirits to guide you in your life . If so , Daddy I need you now more than ever . Hug me and shoo away all my miseries . I may act a strong shell , within I’m just a scared child . My soul is torn apart , tell me how do I heal

5 people like this.

2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

That was beautiful....,

1 person likes this.
  3. Chikoo67

Chikoo67 Senior IL'ite

Thanks Dinny

1 person likes this.
  4. Angellic

Angellic IL Hall of Fame

Too good...:thumbsup