1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

ILites lets do something for Jenita

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Shanthi, Nov 21, 2007.

1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kavya,
    Good job!!
    But reading this post made me sad, that all those replies are given by guys.
    I think that organization is formed by these kinds of guys where they torture their wives and form a group to defend themself.
    Anyways, above all these GOD is watchin who is what.
    Right now he might think he will win over this case and all, but there will be some justice and god will give him the punishment.

~PUnitha

2. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

SCR665,

If you are curious where did your reply go? I have deleted it, I found it inappropriate in the context and as per Indusladies decorum. There are innumerous sites where you can express your opinion. But this site requires you to have self-control and dignity while criticizing others. Hence please watch it next time. I will continue to moderate any such inappropriate replies from you.

Thanks,
    Ria

3. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

SCR 665,

I appreciate "moderation in your tone". We all are adults and we may have conflicting thoughts. But being tolerant of other's thoughts is what society is all about.

You can voice any amount of frustration or conviction as long as its not hurting others.

Thanks much
    Ria

4. keshavkutts

keshavkutts Senior IL'ite

Jenita's Story Link:
    Father seeks justice for Daughter: Jenita's Tale

According to the Los Angeles Times, dowries have resulted in the deaths of thousands of women. A woman was killed over dowries every 77 minutes in India, or more than 6,700 deaths, the Times reported.
    Since dowries are illegal, families rarely have contracts on the amount of dowry to be paid. Sometimes, the groom’s family members might become dissatisfied with the amount of dowry they receive.
    According to the Times, women have been burned alive, electrocuted, poisoned, pushed out of windows and killed in other ways over dowries.

The above statistics is all bcos of MEN like Daniel & SCR665 & so on........

Iam surprised to see SCR's posts..what this guy is trying to convey? what point he is trying to prove? His good friend is at NO FAULT ? foolish

Well, Lets all pray for Jenita's fast recovery.

5. kavya007

kavya007 Gold IL'ite

Some people are steeped in so much negativity that they can hardly look at things in an unbiased manner. After reading Daniel's side of the store from 498a.org, I wanted to find out if a case has been registered in the US. In a way after reading his side of the story I did feel sorry for him. His whole family was injured so badly in the accident and without a job and insurance life must have been so tough. So I thought maybe we should give him the benefit of doubt.

But I wanted to know if any case has been registered in the US. I am pretty sure if a pregnant women comes out of coma and says that she was abused there will definitely be an investigation in the US. I wanted to know if such an investigation had occurred. So I wrote to the administrators of 498a.org. Somebody forwarded my email to this group saveindianfamily : SaveIndianFamily Movement.
    I joined that group and realized that many of the guys cannot even have a decent discussion. All I wanted to find out is whether a police case had been filed in the US. The guys use filthy, abusive language. They assume that any person who files a 498a case is a criminal. I got the filthiest email from scr665. I immediately unsubscribed from that group.

There are 2 things that stand out in this case.
    1) The pakistani pathologist Sardar has given testimony against Daniel. He had helped Sebastian. What gain would he have in such a situation and what can he have against Daniel ?
    2) Daniel says that it is an accident and nobody tried to push Jenitha out of the car. So to prove his claim he has attached medical results of his sister. In a news article in Daniel's file Jenitha says that "There was a fight inside the car and that was when Daniel lost control and the accident happened". I do drive in US freeways and I can say that this is a highly probable situation. Accidents had such high speeds are very dangerous.

This organization 498a.org claims to have supported Christy Daniels case only after investigating all the facts. If indeed they did investigate all the facts why is it so difficult for them to answer such a simple question. I think this 498a.org is an organization of a group of guys who had very unfortunate marriages and ended up in a lot of negativity.

6. puni88

Hi,
    I was surprised that SCR 665 is pulling me into his arguements...
    Thanks Ria for deleting his posts....

~Punitha

7. kavya007

kavya007 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Jenitha has delivered a baby girl through C section. Poor girl how much pain she must be suffering !! It must be so hard for the family to take care of the baby and Jenitha round the clock. I feel really sorry for the family. God knows why such misfortune befell the family. I hope finally the truth comes out and justice is done. ILites let us pray for Jenitha.

‘Dowry victim’ Jenita has a baby girl - Newindpress.com

Thanks,
    Kavya.

8. puni88

Hello Kavya,
    THanks for posting this information.
    Good to know that she had a girl baby.

Regards.

9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the information
    my love to the baby and will pray to God to give them more strength and energy to face the future............

10. priya_k11

priya_k11 New IL'ite

It is nice to see that we are doing something for our sister Jenita