1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

ILites lets do something for Jenita

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Shanthi, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Shobanag

Shobanag Bronze IL'ite

Hi Cadbury85 - welcome to IL. This incident has caught the attention of so many people. Why dont you tell us something about yourself by going to the "who am I" thread in the New Member Area sub forum. We would like to hear varied viewpoints here - especially in timely topics such as this one.

2. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

Ria,Shanthi

have you read the reader comments in the above link?? they seem to support scr's view point. (may be it is scr who posted those comments.dt nov 29th)

this perticular fb below is of interest since the reader gives a tip to contact the state troopers office for FI report.

Once I get rid of my jet lag will try to locate NC state trooper's office.

tictactoe <SMALL class=commentmetadata>Nov 29th, 2007 at 4:21 pm</SMALL>
    I believe whole charges are fabricated. I live in the same city where this women was hospitalized. Some of the new websites claims that they talked to the Pakistani guy ( whom they call doctor treating her. That guy works in pathology department and had nothing to do with the treatment of her. ) but the name and location of th hospital is wrong. If anybody wants to know the truth call the state trooper office leave you fax number and they will send you the police report. In case of international fax they might charge $5 to $10 as fee. This whole report should be public record and anyone can have access to that. Other thing is, If that pakistani guy claimed himself to be a doctor please report that to wakeforest hospital. He should be fired from his job for impersonating as doctor. I’m still waiting for the day when media will report news (not scoop) in India and reporters instead of sitting in office and cooking stuff try to find the truth and publish it. Hope they will realize their responsibilities towards the community and serve the truth. Thanks.

3. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Blondie,

Thanks for taking the initiative to contact state tropper. I just believe in one thing. "Truth should prevail at any cost". And besides that I dont care if this SCR or TICTACTOE are same or two different people. World always will have good and bad parellel. Its for our conscious to decide what seems wrong and right.

Seeing these messy people makes me wonder, how much helpful it will be a lawyer than a hi-profile professional. If I have another go at my life , I would like to be women lawyer for all these crimes taking place in India.

4. jaya36

jaya36 New IL'ite

Ladies,
    I am very very sad what has happened to Jenita............
    but there are some major gaps in the story.
    1.In US police does thorough investigation & they will not let the victim out of the country without her side of story as to what happened?
    ( I have seen something like this where a 4 year old boy was killed in an accident who was of indian origin & even his parents were suspects in the eyes of law till they cleared them)
    2.Why isnt Indian media talking about Christys sister?what is her status(forgive me I may not have complete facts)
    3. Christy does seem like a big jerk who has abanoned his wife........but hospitals take care till victim gets physically well.......

I am sure as the norm is in India(mostly)..........Christy might have received dowry...........It wud have been best if Jenita had fought her case from US & not from India.........

God Bless her & hope she gets well soon

P.S: Please dont judge me as I am supporting Chrity(people like him shud rot in hell if he is responsible for her present plight knowingly & on purpose)

5. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

Ria, I did it just now. pasting below the confirmation email with the message i sent. Will keep you posted with developments.....

<TABLE borderColor=navy cellPadding=6 align=center bgColor=#f5f5f5 border=1><TD width="10%" rowSpan=3>F
    R
    O
    M
    <TD align=right>Your Name: <TD align=right>Your EMail Address: <TD align=right>Your Location: Outside North Carolina <TD align=right colSpan=2>TO: NC State Highway Patrol <TD align=right colSpan=2>Subject: A traffic incident involving a woman of Indian ori <TD align=right colSpan=2>Your Comments or Questions: A recent news item in india caught the attention of many
    Indians living in the USA. This Incident happened on the
    highway in North Carolina State. A woman by the name
    Smalin,Jenita was allegedly thrown out of the moving car on
    the highway in North Carolina by her husband Christy Danius
    and went into a coma. Her father came from India and took
    her home while she was still in coma and there gave police
    report alleging dowry harassment by the husband. The below
    link will give more detailed information.
    Pak doctor plays saviour to Indian dowry victim - Yahoo! India News

As a concerned US citizen of Indian Origin, I would like to
    request a report of the incident from your office. I would
    also request a thorough investigation of the accident
    report.

6. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

7. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Blondie,

I applaud your actions and concern. Great going.

Ria

8. Lena

Lena New IL'ite

Dear Blondie,
    I just now sent a mail using the link that you have provided.
    I thought what you did is really cool.

Does anyone have any updates on Jenita?

Lena

9. kavya007

kavya007 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I got this while googling for christy danius. Jenita is completely paralyzed on the left side and is 7 months pregnant and he is saying that she is trying to extort money from his dear friend !!!! This guy has some guts !!!

Thanks,
    Kavya

ACT URGENTLY - DO NOT WAIT. NEED HELP FOR CHRISTY DANIUS. - Isha IT | Google Groups

Hello Dear Friends,
    You might have already heard about Christy Danius. He is an old friend
    of mine and a very honest guy. Recently he was involved in a car
    accident and you are already familiar with it.

Now his wife has come back to india and has put false 498a on him.
    This is an abusive law meant to extract money from poor chaps like
    him. According to this law, the husband and his entire family will be
    jailed without any investigation and the case will go on for 10 years
    and at the end o it he will be acquitted but in the mean time he loses
    his life, career, reputation.

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/pregnant-woman-thrown-out-of-moving-car-o...

Back home in india, this woman has levelled absolutely false
    allegations on him and trying to extract money from him. This abuse
    mostly (90%) happens to folks in IT industry as they are perceived to
    be rich, straight forward and sincere and easy to be scared.

Swaroop, founder of Save Indian Family Foundation, whom I have met
    recently is helping to fight his cause and to get truth and justice.
    Please join him and help in any way you can.

Please join here
    saveindianfamily : SaveIndianFamily Movement

Please read
    Fight Against misuse of Dowry laws (IPC-498a) - Get Free Advice
    www.siff.org

Your immediate ideas and help will be appreciated as I want to help my
    friend whom i know from childhood and is very sincere and honest
    person and can never harm even a fly.

Thanks,
    Srinivas

10. pinky2

pinky2 Bronze IL'ite

Hi ILites.

I used to check daily for any updates on Jenita.Yesterday i read from a magazine abt her. So i want to share that with you all.Hope some may be expecting updates on this like me.

Recent news Says that Now Jenita is at her home town Trichy after treatment at chennai. Now she talks a little - but not continuosly. She cries in the middle when she talks ,thinking of those incidents.

In an interview to the press at Trichy, She said abt the incident ,which is an accident reg. Danius family on that day in US. On that day,When the christy's family decided to go out, he called Jenita also to come with them, even she does not know where they are going. When christy was driving the car, his sister was sitting in the front seat, his parents and jenita were in the back seat.When he was driving on tha highway, her mother-in-law started beating her with her left hand and tried to push out of the car . Since Jenita was holding tight , she just managed to be in the car, then christy lost the control of the car and met with an accident. She was seriously injured and became unconcious. She also said that her husband, SIL and MIL were the one who abused her and put her in this situation, so she want all of them to be hanged, and she started crying.These are words said by Jenita.

Her Father said that her MIL did not allow Jenita and christy to live together. He says that before leaving to US, Jenita mentioned in a letter that the son and the mom used to kiss ten mins once, and her MIL always want to sleep bt them. He says that he feels ashamed of those and they all planned to abuse her and put her coma.

When the press contacted the Christy's family, They said all that happened are only accident and they didn't push Jenita out of the car.Leema said that sebastian -- Jenita's Father is spoiling the relationship between the son and the mother.When sebastian says that no one informed abt Jenita in coma, Christy denies that and says his number will be in Sebastian's Mobile incoming call list.When Christy was asked abt what's his decision to accept Jenita once she's cured, he says, she spoiled husband and wife relationship, so he won't accept her anymore.

I translated wat was there in that magazine.

Let us share if there is any updates on Jenita.Let our prayers be keep going for her.

Pinky.