IL from Seethalakshmi Ramaswamy College, Trichy, B. Sc Chemistry, Batch 1992-1995

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by sumykm, Mar 25, 2010.

1. sumykm

sumykm New IL'ite

Hi all,

It 's been long time dream to start a search operation to revive my old undergraduate collegemates. I met Shyamala yesterday at "Hot Chips" velachery. I had met her way back in 2004/2005 once before her marriage and yesterday, we happened to see each other. From that time onwards, i was thinking various ways of getting in touch with my collegemates. In case, if any of you/any of your friends/relatives who happen to belong to Batch 1992-1995, Chemistry branch, please drop in to say "Hi" and let's get connected once again...

Eagerly awaiting,

Sumy Sunil

2. gayathriar

gayathriar Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sumy

Thrilled to see this thread. I am from your batch too. Let's see if you can place me.

-Gayathri.

3. meeraja

meeraja New IL'ite

Hi young ladies,

SRC and Chemistry brought back nostalgic memories for me. I am an IL member who graduated in Chemistry from SRC way back in 1974. Currently I live in Pittsburgh, USA. I would be elated to meet anyone who lived in the hostel between 70-74...or who lives in PGH...

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  4. karthigai

karthigai New IL'ite

Hi Ms.Meeraja,
    My mom did Bsc Physics in SRC around that time. She was residing at the hostel.She has been longing to find her old friends. I am happy to see your post here.
    Her name is UshaRani. Does it ring a bell?
    I will ask her for more details next time i talk to her.

Hi sumi,
    sorry for interrupting your thread.:)

5. sumykm

sumykm New IL'ite

Hi Gayathiri,

I got you. You belong to the other section along with Kavitha Devasena. Am i right?. Very happy to finally got hold of you atlast. So what are you doing now?.

I'm also delighted to see many other batchmates are patching up. Good effort.

6. gayathriar

gayathriar Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sumy,

I am so thrilled to meet you here...! I have sent you a friend request. Yes, I was with Kavitha. Do you know her whereabouts???

-Gayathri.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010