If your father is poor, its your fate..if you father in law is poor, its your stupidi

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by vivbass, Apr 17, 2007.

1. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Re: If your father is poor, its your fate..if you father in law is poor, its your stu

hey she is a big competitor for twin sisters(friends) of Tamil Nadu. Hope people remember them. My My let us ask Javed to share at least one soverign with all of the needy

2. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Re: If your father is poor, its your fate..if you father in law is poor, its your stu

hahaha,rajmi,that is what i thought,if i take her belongings, my grandsons,dr's will also enjoy,it'll come for more yrs.:mrgreen:.

3. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

thanks for your prompt reply. Lo let us all pray that Indian Govt catch all this gold and start help the poor and needy

4. DesertRose

DesertRose New IL'ite

i read this post now & know its stale news but seriously i think u people need to look up a chastity belt, have u seen 1???? it is worn inside FYI!!!
    nevertheles your post was hilarious!