1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

IDEA Star Singer on Asianet

Discussion in 'TV' started by manjumnair, Sep 8, 2007.

1. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi jaya, manju, all idea admirers

im back, in bet i didnt watch the prog
    yday as u all pointed out revathy in performance round was singing without performance and also as sai kumar remarked this laila oh laila and all in a very old song, had she come with some dil hai mera deewana kya, its the time to disco kind of at least there could've been some enthu from audience side.
    in performance round she was jus standing, not even move from one place to another

i feel gayathri suresh and teenu have same face resemblance, if i see teenu ill forget gaya's face, if i watch gaya forget teenu's face, teenu dressed very pleasantly yesterday

2. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Suja,

Even I feel it the same way... Gayathri and Teenu has a face resemblance... Yes.. Teenu's dress yesterday was so good, elegant...

Waiting for todays performance.... Durga, Nithin Raj and Thushar... I like Durga...

3. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi all ISS viewers,

All the performances were good today. All the three scored good marks.

In the Solo performance round, Thushar was so good with his "Azhagiya Laila". Fantastic performance.. As M G Sreekumar mentioned, there was a comic note in his performance. SaiKumar was also telling about the inclusion of a Jagatheesh style in his dress. He scored a high mark of 70.:clap

Then came Durga Viswanath... She also sang well..improved her performance and scored 68 for her Ragam Round. She selected a tough song...classical in Kalyani ragam - Mannavan Vandhanadi. She is a good singer. Like to see her till the last round..:thumbsup

Nithin Raj was the super performer this time. 'Ahaha Aaja' was performed fantastically by him and scored 71, a good high score...:clap

4. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Y day's episode was interesting with the performance by Bineeta.As judges rightly mentioned she had trouble taking high pitch notes but that can be dismissed since it was a performance round.

Hey,on saturday Idea Star Singer is celebrating its 100'th episode and from the trailers they showed i guess its going to a be a great pgme with performances from the eliminated contestants and the cine mala comedy troupe also...!Lets wait and see how it goes...Hopefully all watch it tomorrow at 5.00p.m

Love,
    Jaya

5. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi jaya and others,

i too agree with yr comments over bineetha, she was showing beautiful expressions, her dressing was also very elegant
    reg 100th programme, oh i enjoyed duplicated idea star singer program with dup usha, sharath, and srikumar, ranjini
    i was enjoying usha and sharath, sharath's entry itself is the height of comedy when he said "bag muzhum sangathikal kondu vannu", and dup usha's dictionary language, very hilarious
    as far as yday's prog varun was showing disappoinemnt in his face, and one more thing-the participants are all school and college students, im much worried abt their academics which will be terribly disturbed bcos of over involvement and practice in these programmes.
    Yesterday lakshmi also was saying, studies ar e little held up bcos of practice

6. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi Suja,

I enjoyed the 100th episode performances especially the duplicated program by the Cinemala team. As u said dup sarath's entry itself was a comedy.

It is true that their studies will be disturbed due to practice, but with out practice they cannot succeed in this programme.

7. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Hi ppl,
    So..are all watching the pgmme regularly..??? The posts and comments on the pgme is not as frequent as it was before.....that's y asked!!!! :-D

Did anyone see today's episode..? Gayathri had her Ragam round today and the song she sang was a lovely song...!!
    Can anyone pls tell me which movie was it from???

Love,
    Jaya

8. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Yes Jaya, I am watching it daily...But even i don't which movie that song is from. I liked Vani's performance also...

Jaya, do u know how many are remaining now...25 or 26..because in the asianet website 26 photos are displayed instead of 25...

9. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Hi Manju,
    As per what Rajini Haridas had mentioned in the pgme ...there are 25 contestants. Probably...26 might be including 'Meera' the lady who comes in for a few mts... :-D

Pinney....Manju, do you remember the starting line of the song which Gayathri sang...? I forgot that...! Atleast I cld search in the net and download that song...! I liked that song so much..I have heard it on T.V before but just cant recollect..!!!

Love,
    Jaya

10. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi jaya and idea gang,

gayathri's song starting
    "ponnoojal aadinal kaanchanamaalai....."
    yesterday biggest suprise is to see (oh i forgot his name now) that ragam trivandrum guy got married
    vani did very well, expected her to get more than 70
    in performance round she really did good performance

i feel in the ragam round they can put then ragam also on the screen