Dear all, iam in treatment for the past 2 months,at present iam not pregnant,undergone painful test & scanning. now iam coming to the point,this month or next month if everything goes on well by god's grace,i'll have IUI & get a baby,donno when i'll get a kid???? now my question is, by god's grace if iam pregnant & say 6 months pregnancy period,shall i go for abroad ??? :confused2: becoz i don't want to stay here in india becoz of sooooooooooo many probs here....if i go to abroad i'll b the happiest person in the world....is it safe to travel abroad??? i don't want to ask this to DR becoz the way of treatment they r giving me will defl'y change,becoz they'll lose 50,000. so i need ur suggestions plz...eagerly waiting for ur replies...according to this only i can think what can i do...i have only 2 options,wait here for 2 yrs or so, deliver the baby & then to abroad or if it is safe to travel on 6th month(becoz of IUI,iam worried):spin thanx in advance.