Iam confused plz help

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by vivbass, Feb 4, 2008.

1. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear all,
    iam in treatment for the past 2 months,at present iam not pregnant,undergone painful test & scanning. now iam coming to the point,this month or next month if everything goes on well by god's grace,i'll have IUI & get a baby,donno when i'll get a kid???? now my question is, by god's grace if iam pregnant & say 6 months pregnancy period,shall i go for abroad ??? :confused2:
    becoz i don't want to stay here in india becoz of sooooooooooo many probs here....if i go to abroad i'll b the happiest person in the world....is it safe to travel abroad??? i don't want to ask this to DR becoz the way of treatment they r giving me will defl'y change,becoz they'll lose 50,000.
    so i need ur suggestions plz...eagerly waiting for ur replies...according to this only i can think what can i do...i have only 2 options,wait here for 2 yrs or so, deliver the baby & then to abroad or if it is safe to travel on 6th month(becoz of IUI,iam worried):spin
    thanx in advance.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008

2. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

no vivbass its not safe 4 u,. wait and have patience.. enjoy the world u are admiring, along with ur child.. HAVE A HAPPY DELIVERY..:thumbsup

3. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear Vivbass,
    Personally i dunt hav any experience.But my cousin sis who had same issues like you, got pregnant after 5 years of fighting over her PCOS etc...travelled from US after having confirmation from her Doc over there to visit all of us during her 7th month which was during 2007 DEC.The best person to judge about ur health issues and the "go ahead"should come from the gynac..That's what i feel.

Lets wait to hear from our fellow Ilites!!

Good Luck to you & I sincerely Pray that you become a Mom soon....Trust in God!

4. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear jaanu & aishu thanx for ur replies....i hope for the best that DR should tell i can travel:kiss letz wait & see abt my luck:thumbsup