I would like to buy/sell/rent

Discussion in 'Housing' started by rsankar, Feb 14, 2006.

1. MeenLoch

MeenLoch Silver IL'ite

We are looking for tenants for our 3 BHK house with Akshaya Metropolis :) ..It s brand new, and it will be the first tenant..All woodwork is done..Rent is 20K..Contact me if more details are necessary. Vegetarian families/ Spinsters are preffered and this apt is on the 8 th floor.

I have posted on Sulekha and some company bulletin boards. Where do you all get responses ?
    As an NRI, what has been the hardest part of maintaining houses back in Chennai/ India ?

Should we have a separate renters club thread here on IL ?

2. Karthik12

Karthik12 New IL'ite

Do you have any buddies working in Infy or other companies in Mahndra city? then its better to ask them to post the ad in their company intranet. This will get better response.

3. hat

hat Bronze IL'ite

MeenLoch, there must be a property management service from Akshaya at the site itself. Once you give them your requirements, they would shortlist prospective tenants. You will have to call them and get these tenants' contacts. Subsequently, you can finalise your tenant.

Also as another poster has mentioned, I was able to place an ad for my property at Urapakkam thro Infy BB. I finalised a tenant within an hour. Check out if you know someone who can help you.

I had also simultaneously an ad on 99acres. The response was overwhelming.

Till now, god's grace, I haven't had any issues in maintaining properties in Chennai.

4. RuthuVetha

RuthuVetha Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    We need a 2/3 house at Srinagar colony, behind the saidapet court. Our budget is 15K. Please let us know.

5. drdivkris

drdivkris New IL'ite

Apartment for rent
    3 BHk, 1938 sq ft, premium flat on 9th floor, available for rent at Eden park , Siruseri
    Gated community, with families already living there, presence of daily needs store, ample play area for kids and school.
    Semi furnished ( woodwork in kitchen, bedroom cupboards, lofts)

6. k11

k11 Silver IL'ite

Re: Looking for a property to rent in and around OMR / Thoraipakkam

Look for Lancor Central Park and Euphoria in Shols.

Both are nice places, in the same range as Ceebros. Euphoria has good corporate rentals too.

1 person likes this.
  7. sumividya

sumividya Bronze IL'ite

Re: Looking for a property to rent in and around OMR / Thoraipakkam

Hi,
    iam going to rent out an ground floor flat for rent in adambakkam, this is my sisters flat, she is an nri, the flat is 3BHK,without car parking, it is 10 years old flat , it was on rent before & they vacated in june & now we have renovated it , the renovation process will be over by 20 sep, & the flat is 10 min walk from st. thomas mount station. have not fixed the rent yet , if interested PM me.

8. MeenLoch

MeenLoch Silver IL'ite

Thanks for an encouraging reply. Hopefully we find someone soon :) We are not interested in renting to bachelors. Families want a completely developed society. This community is new and developing.

9. srirekham

srirekham Bronze IL'ite

Hi Olivellam.. Im interested.. but not able to access my PM or give PM at this time.. can you please tell me what is the price you are quoting?

10. srirekham

srirekham Bronze IL'ite

Hi All:

Anyone here with details of semi-indi houses for sale? Kindly pass your info on.. Thanks.