I would like to buy/sell/rent

Discussion in 'Housing' started by rsankar, Feb 14, 2006.

1. HariSriPriya

HariSriPriya Senior IL'ite

Re: I like to buy / sell / rent in Chennai

Hi

I am looking for a 3BHK flat ( wish to buy)near Ashok nagar/KK nagar. If anybody is willing to sell pls contact me

2. katz

katz New IL'ite

Hi,

I am looking for a 2-BHK house/flat for rent in and around Porur/Valasaravakkam area. My office is next to L&T on Mount Poonamallee Road.

Cheers,
    Katz

3. vavachi

vavachi Junior IL'ite

Any idea about the rents in the areas????

Hi friends
    my friend is searching for an apartment near choolaimedu,chetpet,aminjikari,porur side,,its for rental.it must be either 1 bhk or 2 bhk..rent maintance etc must be included in rs 5000/
    i dont know much about these area..her working place will be in Chetpet(harrington road)..is that available to get aprtments in these areas below 5000 rs??
    what will be average monthly rental for 1bhk,2bhk in these areas..expecting help from my friends..

thanks in advance.
    vavachi

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2010
  4. renafoods

renafoods New IL'ite

Rental property

Hi,

I am willing to rent a 2bhk/3bhk flat/house in sholinganallur/OMR area. My budjet is within 9k. PLease let me know if you know any rental property available.

Cheers

Rena

5. BharathiRajesh

BharathiRajesh New IL'ite

Hi Katz,

Can you tell me whether you are vegetarian? Because we have house in valasarawakkam.

Regards,

Bharathi.R

6. Bullu

Bullu Senior IL'ite

Independent Duplex House - 4 BHK available for Rent

Do you like to be the first tenant for this brand new independent Duplex House

When it is available: January 14, 2010

Who am I: the owner of the duplex house

What I offer: a 1800 sq ft villa, which is brandy new 3 bedroom plus a study room (can be counted as 4th bedroom) , massive salon, lounge, open type modular kitchen, wash area, sit out / balcony, and private terrace in a brand new independent duplex house.

What the feature of the duplex house is: Individual Water Tank, Individual Sump, Individual Motor, Individual Septic Tank, Individual Covered Carparking, Individual 3Phase Power Connection.

Flooring is Vitrified Tiles, Bathroom - Tiling upto 7ft, Granite counter tops, Kitchen platform,Bathroom - Tiling upto 7ft, built-in washer & dryer, his and her sinks, walk in closet, water storage heaters, all electrical installations, built-in-wardrobes with teak wood covering and as well as walk-in bathtub.

What you can share in the building: Row houses in the gated community, dedicated transformer within the boundary,garden and concrete pathway and no restrictions to own your pet.
    Zero monthly maintenance charges. <v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id="_x0000_i1025" style="width: 12pt; height: 12pt;" alt="0" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata o:href="http://www.r2iclubforums.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif" src="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CXpuser%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>

What is the location: Rajkilpakkam, Chennai. Easy access to No. 1 Highway in the city (i.e. exactly located 200 mts off the Tambaram – <st1:street w:st="on"><st1:address w:st="on">Velacherry Highway</st1:address></st1:street>) which is closer to the main IT hub (2km from medavakkam junction, OMR is 5 kms and Velacherry is 7 kms from the duplex house) and transport stations (precisely Tambaram is 3 kms from the duplex house) Surrounded by schools, colleges and hospitals of repute. It also has two rare commodities – Copious Water and Fresh Air.
    Just walking distance to groceries, shopping, dining and parks

What I require you: pay rent Rs 12,500 every month, one year lease minimum, 12 months rent in advance as deposit (will attract nominal interest) and only for pure vegetarians.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
  7. parasou79

parasou79 New IL'ite

Re: House for rent at Pallikaranai

Please let me know the location, rental and advance details.
    Thanks,
    Paras

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2010
  8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: House for rent at Pallikaranai

Paras,

The post is of june 2008. you are now in 2010.

9. hat

hat Bronze IL'ite

Hi everyone

We have an independent 1500 sq ft house in a gated colony called S&P Gardens, West Mogappair (Nolambur). It is a 3 BR duplex house with CCP, borewell, the works. Within the colony, there are 2 parks and a temple. It is a very good peaceful residential locality, with lots of schools (DAV, Spartan) and colleges (Raja Rajeswari Engg College) nearby. Lots of other high-end projects from Akshaya, Citilights, VGN have been constructed nearby. The house is located close to 100-ft Maduravoyal expressway (I don't know if this is what the new road is called).

Until now, our close friend had been residing there and he gave us a nominal rent as we too wanted someone to take care of the property.
    Now that he is getting a transfer to another city, we would be on the lookout for a good tenant. What would be a reasonable rent to ask for? Maintenance is Rs. 750 pm to be borne by the tenant.

Any pointers would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    H

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  10. Bullu

Bullu Senior IL'ite

Re: Rental property

Please see my posting # 520 and may meet your requirements. It is near by to SHOLINGANALLUR junction.