1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Worry My Family!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, May 15, 2024.

1. gamma50g

gamma50g Gold IL'ite

I thought the tickets were sold out. We applied to get the tickets but we were not lucky enough to win the lottery !!

Thyagarajan, Cheeniya and Viswamitra like this.
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Thyagarajan and gamma50g like this.
  3. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

Hilarious...the last para I mean..mmm....many are those affected by these "suffering from severe palpitation, eluded Sleep causing inevitable bags under the eyes, losing taste for food and seem to be lost in thoughts all the time." Pls note the suffering of family member/members not sharing the craze is, not able to watch the fav program during the play, providing snacks, coffee, tea every 20 mnts, putting up with unimaginable sounds of agony & ecstasy emanating from the mouth of the person watching the play ..etc., etc., Hope the suffering for all will soon end.

Viswamitra, Thyagarajan and Cheeniya like this.
  4. Viswamitra

Oh Boyoboy! How many permutations and combinations before we know who is in the playoff? Rain is playing havoc as SRH moved to 15 points because of washout of their game against GT. GT's previous game was also a wash out due to rain. Now, heavy rain is predicted for CSK's game against RCB. If it rains out, CSK will be in the playoff and alternatively, they must win on Saturday against RCB. Just imagine it rains most of the day and finally they get to play a 5 over each side game! No one can predict who could win! RR lost last 4 games in a row resulting in staying at 16 points for the last 4 games. Hopefully, the last game they have against KKR, they could do better. If KKR wins, they will still remain at 16 points. SRH has one more game against Punjab Kings and no one can predict how Punjab will play on a given day. If SRH win this game they will go to 17 points and still won't know whether they are #2 or #3 until KKR plays RR on Sunday night. If SRH loses against Punjab they will stay at 15 points and if RR loses against KKR, they will stay at 16 point, and if CSK win against RCB, they will go to 16 points but because of better net run rate, they can go to #2 position. Every team wants to be #2 as they get two chances in the playoff. Every team is huffing and puffing to get to playoff except KKR who is happily placed on top all alone!

The final is in Chennai with two playoff games in Ahmedabad and one playoff game in Chennai. Will Dhoni retire if CSK gets one more championship cup? Will Rohit stay in Mumbai after he lost his captaincy? Will Rahul stay in LSG after the owner shouted at him for losing a game? So many unaswered questions. No one can sleep until we have answers to all of these questions.

5. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Finest Post Winner

You made everyone anxious. Let me try this on Facebook verbatim.

kaluputti, Thyagarajan and Cheeniya like this.
  6. gamma50g

gamma50g Gold IL'ite

I am literally like :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat: after reading your post @Viswamitra sir :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Thyagarajan likes this.
  7. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya sir,
    So.. T20 is the reason for not writing vlogs!!!! Whole country revolves round T20. Do you clap and shout while watching!
    Yesterday in Hyderabad heavy to very heavy rain around four o'clock. On the TV they were showing grounds men covering the pitch at a lightening speed. Rain stopped at five... Sigh of relief!
    Syamala

kaluputti, Thyagarajan and Cheeniya like this.
  8. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

IPL WINNER FORECAST

kaluputti and Viswamitra like this.
  9. Viswamitra

@Thyagarajan Sir,

RCB has already won the trophy this year. I meant women's team.

Bangalore weather shows that there is going to be a lot of rain on Saturday. As the proverb says, "Mavu vitha katthu adikudu, Uppu vitha mazhai peyyudu" for RCB Men's Team. Speaking of rain, ICC scheduled World Cup T20 in June and July, the start of hurricane season both in the West Indies and the US and I wonder how many of these games will be a wash out. Besides, the teams can be blown away not by the opposition but by the hurricane winds over 100 miles per hour, if they have not experienced that high speed wind before.

Last edited: May 17, 2024
    Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. Viswamitra

Good to see there is no rain in Bangalore and the most important T20 game CSK Vs RCB started already on time. Hopefully, there is no rain during the game and we can watch a riveting game in Bangalore. Let the best team on this day win it. In a way, I feel RCB should be in playoff as they never won one so far. But never expected CSK (my favorite team) has to lose for RCB to go to playoff.

Thyagarajan likes this.