1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Was Hurt! I Am Fine!

Discussion in 'Wednesdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Vidya Arun

Vidya Arun Senior IL'ite

Wow Sridhar

What a narration!!!!

Did'nt read this and posted my earlier note. I felt as though i had the darshan myself. Very nice to know that you had a wonderful darshan of the Mother. And really a kodi thanks to you for your prayers.

Regards
    Vidya

2. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar

you have taken me to have a darshan of Goddess Meenakshi with you by your wonderful narration!

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Vidya,
    The choice of names is a mere coincidence. For I had chosen the names long back even before IL was born.
    In 1999 one of my short stories was published on Valentine's day. After reading the story I realised that it was actually a plot for a novel or serial. Now I am making that into a novel.
    So when I first saw your name Vidya Arun I was pleasantly surprised. One name could be an ordinary coincidence but both the names.. well the probability is so mathematically insignificant that I can just term it as a rare coincidence.
    Having used such names I'll have to be even more responsible in dealing with the characters.
    There is one more name I am using from the real world which I am not going to reveal now. In that case I wrote to the real-life character asking her permission to use not just her name, but the whole of her in the story. She gracefully agreed.
    You want to know who? Just wait for 12 hours from the time of this post.

regards,

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  4. varalotti

You are most welcome, Vidya.
    When I returned home after the dharshan I realised that I have a duty to share it with you all. For did I not share the hurt-experience?
    regards,

5. varalotti

Dear Usha,
    thanks for the kind words.
    regards,

6. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

I was very glad to know that you are feeling better and had the darshan of my lovely mother. That is what I used to tell you SHE has greater designs for us don't try to read them, she will herself unreveal in most unexpected way. You being hurt was a reason so that you could still more enjoy her and forget the hurt. This will be a valuable lesson to us. Even in my earlier post on Paasuram, I had mentioned about her Love on me (us), we should be sensitive enough to realise her presence in all subtle ways. She always shows the way dear........

Good she made you come out your hurt so that we can go to the serial as quickly as possible with a clean state of mind.

Waiting for more from you.........and also waiting to have darshan of my dear mother. Hope she gives me the time.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  7. varalotti

Dear Lalitha,

thanks Lalitha for being there for me. And you are perfectly right that She has great designs for us and we should wait for Her grace to know Her designs.

8. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar,
    Your narration brought out the things that went on in the temple..and the Darshan of Meenashi Madam....in front of our eyes...
    SHE definitely shows us ways to come out of any situation...we should be watchful and be thankful for HER ways...
    Avan arulaal avan thaal vanangi...it is the eternal truth...
    Glad to see that you had come out with a clear mind...

sriniketan

9. varalotti

Sriniketan,
    I was worried when the whole thing happened that I might not have the mind to write a serial in that condition. This thread, the loving responses I had from you and all the ILites and Meena Madam's dharshan helped me completely get over the whole thing in no time.
    Now that the serial has been announced and the curtain raiser posted, I am looking forward to interacting with you all once again in the background of a rea-life love story.
    regards,

10. varalotti

My Dear GFs,
    Just returned from Ganesh Mandir. With a prayerful mind I will be posting the First Episode of A LOVE STORY.
    Eagerly, anxiously, nervously waiting for your responses.

With loads of love,
    your
    Varalotti