1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I too made a list !

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Anandchitra, Oct 10, 2007.

1. aquamarine

aquamarine Senior IL'ite

Dear AC,

Thank you for not making me feel like i am creating war out of nothing my dear....the dinning table in question is always the source of all things other than food for my DH and i was wondering if only i go through that problem....nice to know others in the same boat too.... loved reading your write up what a dilemma, but i think you chose wisely...after all love and affection does lead the day....we can yell at other times....

warm wishes,

aqua.

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dear AC,
    Great thread.Totally agree with you.Happens to everyone, every home(veetuku veetuku vasal padi).I cant comment or share my experience of clutter right now, since its only me n hubby at home and "HE" being a cleanliness freak, i cant afford to keep things in a messy way, though i myself, do it properly.May be i can answer u very well when i have a kid:).My grand mom in law always says whenever she comes home, that if in a house, the kolam/Rangoli stays on, then it means theres no kid in that home - so very true:hiyaI agree with Chitvish on inculcating the "listing" habit.After becoming an Ilite and under the influence of our dear chitvish, now i make a list for anything and everything.It is so easy when u make it and execute accordingly. :).

3. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear AC,

I am becoming green with envy:mrgreen:. What a loving family! Nanna drishti suthi potukonkam ellarum.

All said & done quality time is required with the family but organising things are also necessary.

I am a cleanliness freak but it is not possible in my house at all. Some many people handling everything it is totally chaos sometimes. The house will be so clean till evening, the moment kids come in, it will be topsy turvy. The weekends I have to arrange clothes in the kids wardrobe, though my elder one is old enough to do, she will say I can't get things if it is neat & organised....oops:oops::bang

So now I have left nagging them let it be like that for sometime no probs..........hopefully no unexpected visitor should be there:roll:

4. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear AC,

So nice.....

We have a couch just to jump. It became totally unshapely. Still have that one as jumping is in full swing yet. Bought another set which is meant for sitting. And this list goes on....

At the same time, I insist on doing certain things which is very significant. As our Chithra(Chivish) said certain things cannot be developed overnight. I'm a staunch devotee of this, too. My kid knows that what is allowed and what not. I go lenient at times in 'what not'.

An extremist???!!!