1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I think I Love my Wife.!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Vysan, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi rajmi,

Thank you. I stand strong for my family and friends.. yes my kids always know that there mother is there for them at all times..

i believe, if you believe what you have done is right and not wrong and are truthful..then dont be afraid of consequences........

2. Tulasi

Tulasi Silver IL'ite

Hi Shanthi and Veda,
    You both make best couple, if there is any best couple award you should get it. It’s inspiring and I am sure lot of young couples have lot to learn from you both
    :2thumbsup:
    Tulasi

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Veda,

I admire u for being so honest and posting this story.And hhats off to Shanti for being so supportive.You both are lucky to have each other.God bless u both.

This is what is called a real partnership, marriage or whatever u call it.You both may not be as pretty as movie starts, but yur hearts and love for each other is astounding.

I think this will make a good script for a TV Serial , what say,Veda and shanti ?think it over.:2thumbsup: Have a ball.Regards.kamal

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Tulasi,

Thanks...

Veda

5. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

I beg to differ with you, In my olden days I was pretty handsome...6 feet tall... my relatives used to tell me film star sathyaraj is like me...hahaha(not the other way around)...:2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: ....

Similarly Shan was slim, beauty....

I dont know whether u saw that movie or not.... But we were better than them.... But in terms of the comforts etc.... yes may be.....

Hahahahaha.... Please dont expect me to accept that we are NOT pretty.... IT IS NOT NOT NOT AT ALL POSSIBLE.......

Veda

6. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

DEAR VYSAN AND SHANTI
    God bless you both.Trust always work.It is really a heart warming post..............

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Thanks kanaka

8. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

As rightly pointed by Kanaka, it is the trust and love for each other will get us through our life.God bless you, Veda and Shanthi! you are both lucky in this regard.Sriniketan

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

thanks srineketan.

10. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Veda and shanti,

Great to know about a lovely couple like you.

Veda hats off to you for sharing this side of your life with fellow ILs. And a salute to you Shanti for being such a strong personality and i am sure throughout this episode in your life you have kept a very positive attitude without cribbing about it and it has paid off. :2thumbsup:

Heartfully pray to god that u both are united soon and this sort of physical separation that you have been going thru in your life for the past 7 yrs...you in chennai & veda in UAE soon is history.

VEda now you need to change the title "i sure do love my wife":tongue or maybe " i am crazily in love with my wife" :yes:

Warm regards
    Roopa.