1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I may not be everyone's cup of tea but for some I am lucky

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 2, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Some days for me are such that I am very happy and fly high above in the air and some days without any reason I feel very emotional and if anyone says something I might cry out. Just now I feel like that and wanted to take the help of some shoulder but just now noone is at home , otherwise also if I tell my dh he wont understand. Sometimes our close friends understand us more than our husband because they are woman. No doubt he will console me but at these times I dont tell him anything. To feel little better I just gave fb to Srama for her wonderful post letting out my feelings and reply of Akila to her fb made me little better.

This emotion suddenly happened because sometime back I was ok only. Dont know why. My maid was telling me amma give my salary , if you give then I get lot of money and if I take from others first I lose lot of money. I told her this time you take from appa and she said ya you both are lucky for me but till now I have never taken from him. So made my dh give her the salary and she was happy. He was saying when I was working the flower woman and the kela vendor used to wait for me to do boni saying if I buy from them they get good sale. That has happened with me too I usually have a particular shop for buying gifts and they are very happy if I am the first to do boni. Two ladies working in a shop used to tell me you need not buy if u just enter the shop thats more than enough we get good sale that day. Also me and my friend used to buy sarees from a particular shop and they used to open the bundle only when we go to their shop. Thinking of all these made me feel better. More better because I have shared with you all

10 people like this.

2. swathiiyer

swathiiyer Silver IL'ite

Hello Vijima...

beautiful and true from the heart post... We all go through such phase everyday... Morning we happy n by the end of the day, there is something to spoil our mood...

Happy that your mood is back and agree with all those people who have called you their lucky charm...

Wishing you a great day and may you be always happy

Love
    Swathi

1 person likes this.
  3. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

4 people like this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Swathi dear for your first like and firstfb. which made my day. True we all go through such phase at such times feel very sad and lost. Thanks fo r your concern and good wishes

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Mindi dear glad to see you here which made my day. Thanks for the concern and the lovely youtube which made me feel better and felt like dancing. I love you dear for giving me encouragement always .

6. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    Hope that you feel happy today and I wish you always to be happy!
    Mood swing do happen without any rhyme or reason and we all feel somewhat gloomy during that time.
    I will write Sri Ramajayam to get relieved from depressing mood.
    PS

1 person likes this.
  7. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

viji ma u are the pillar here and u yourself are moody what your daughters will do tell me?? cheerup leader.... we want you to be happy and cheerfull always as we want our mother to be....

1 person likes this.
  8. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dearest amma,

Soo happy to see that your mood is better. I am sure you are one lucky person for all who are around you :)

Hugs to you ma. Have a nice day!

1 person likes this.
  9. bhuvisrini

bhuvisrini Gold IL'ite

Glad your mood is back now. Please be happy and smile vijima, I usually call virtual vijima whenever I read your post or FB and imagine you always have a good shining smile on your face. :cheersCheer up ma.

1 person likes this.
  10. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Sorry to know that you were not in good mood yesterday but am glad that you are feeling good now. We are there for you ma. whenever you feel like come here and make a post we will not let you stay in sad mood at all. We all have good and bad moods everyday but I love your method to come out of the bad mood. thanks ma.

1 person likes this.