1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you all for your comments

Please find previous episode here

I Love You , But I can't Live with you - part 4

EPISODE -5

Lakshmi, Mahendra ,Sirisha and Shreya are at airport to receive Vineel, they are so happy to see him. Vineel was so happy after he saw his parents, every one hugged him, and they started back in car to home.

Vineel was very happy to be in India , after 5 years almost, He was so happy to see India, lot of memories are running in his back of mind.

His parents visited him twice in US, but he has never been to India , after he left.

Little Shreya is so excited to see her uncle, she was talking to him continuously on the way.

Every one reached home, Lakshmi prepared so many varieties for food, he had freshened up, they all had a delicious food together and since he was in jet lag, he dozed off immediately.

It was weekend next day, they all had lot of fun together, Vineel's close cousins, uncles and aunts visited them, every one is happy to see him back. weekend went off with all these visits, Lakshmi is waiting for opportunity to tell him about the girl, whom they are considering for alliance.

Lakshmi called Sirisha and asked her to talk about the profile.

Vineel is playing with little Shreya, Sirisha called him.

Yes tell me sis whats up?

Siri told, that one of his father's friend, brother has a daughter , who is working as an software engineer, they are considering alliance for Vineel.

They had invited them for lunch this week.

Vineel was surprised! what is this? Why didn't you ask me before accepting their invitation?

Did I tell you or mom, that I want to get married?

I don't want to meet any girl , and I don't have any plans to get married.

Lakshmi pitched in what is this Vineel, You don’t want to get married now? You are going to take over your dad’s business, we thought, this is the correct time for you to get married.

Since the girl’s family is into business, same as us, they can understand your working style too.

Maa, I am sorry to say this, I don’t want to get married, this is not only for now, forever.

Forever? Are you mad? Do you think we are going to leave you like this? Why don’t you want to get married give me one reason?

I don’t have any reason, I can’t find happiness in marriage, I can’t live with a girl, throughout my life.

Lakshmi came near him and said, never think like that Vineel about marriage, it is very beautiful, You talk to the girl once, I am sure you will find happiness with her.

Ma, If at all I get married, I am not sure, if I get happiness with her or not, But I am sure , she will never find happiness with me throughout life.

First thing she would ask me after marriage is “Divorce” do you want that to happen?

Stop it Vineel, said Sirisha, Don’t say like that, we have already promised them, that we are coming to their home, If you don’t like her, We can tell that after meeting them. Now, we can’t skip meeting them.

Why to meet and say No, I am NO any ways.

Lakshmi said, please Vineel, for my sake come there, later we will do whatever you say.

Vineel didn’t answer, for a sec his mother got relieved, atleast he didn’t resist, after meeting her , they can think about ways for convincing for marriage.

Geetha!!! Geetha!!! Come, I want to tell you something important, said Nandu.

They both took coffee and sat in café,

What happened Nandu? You said some thing important?

Yes, I am going to meet a family this Thursday, They are our uncle’s friends, they are trying to get me married to the boy in that family.

What??? Such an exciting news… Congratulations!!!!

Stop it!! I don’t want this marriage to happen, can you suggest me some ideas?

Why did you tell your parents about it? Said Geetha

I have already told, she is not listening, she is asking me to meet family first.

Ok, do one thing, when you meet them tell the boy, that you don’t want to get married.

Wow, it is a good idea, but if my parents come to know that I told him, they would make it an issue.

But I don’t have any other option now, thank you dear……………….

Let us see how the meeting between Nandu and Vineel go in next episode….

Friends, I hope you are enjoying my story, I will post my next episode on Monday morning.

Till then Happy weekend

Ammu2886, mbharani, Rampuri9 and 5 others like this.
  2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Am enjoying the story... guess they will accept for marriage. Let me wait for the next update.

Are we invited for the lunch?

Happy weekend to you too.

Adharv and pranavi1987 like this.
  3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

I am sure both of them express the same thing and their friendship starts a NO to marriage..anyways both stay in the same city so they get to see often(may be)...

4. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Looking forward how their meeting go.. :)

pranavi1987 likes this.
  5. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

ofcourse you are always welcome

sreeram likes this.
  6. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

good guess :) I like the idea :)

7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Interesting n Happy episodes ma'am :cheer::cheer:

I pity sheel,nandu & vineel's family:screamcat::crybaby2: I guess after the meeting the families need not have to struggle much to convince der kids:tongue: if not also parents would try to convince them by creating some sympathy as they did for the lunch meet :beer-toast1:

Lovely and caring families :):hearteyecat:

Look forward to see how the meeting goes on:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Thank you and keep rocking.

Happy weekend.

pranavi1987 likes this.
  8. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

May be they both have met earlier and had a fight or love. After the meet-up expecting a new twist in their lifeJust a guess

pranavi1987 likes this.
  9. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you all for your comments

Please find previous episode here

I Love you, But I Can't Live with You - Part 5

EPISODE - 6

Nandu… are you still like this, come get ready?, we are getting late, uncle’s family is here, and we have to meet Lakshmi and Mahendra aunty’s family.

“Please wear the pink sari” Said Shanthi.

Ma, please!!! Said Nandu , she wore pink sari without any interest and her mom came from back and put light pink pearls chain on her neck.

“You are looking beautiful, but remove your nose ring, it looks old fashioned, boy came from abroad, he might not like it.” said Shanthi.

Nandu saw herself in the mirror, and she is looking stunningly beautiful, Mom, nose ring is my choice, I love it, I am not going to change my choices for strangers.

“I am not bothered about them liking me or not, I am not going to like them” thought herself in her mind.

Shanthi thought, if she force more, Nandu might become more aggressive, to change her mood she said “Pink color suits you Nandu, you like like a Princess in pink”. After hearing her mom’s words, she felt a pinch in her heart, and went and hugged her mom. Tears flowed from her eyes.

I can understand dear, this is very difficult for every girl, it is more difficult for you. But, this too shall pass, don’t worry.

Krishna came to them and said, come let us go.

“Oh My god , Mom ,come here” screamed her Sirisha.

What happened? asked Lakshmi.

Vineel again dressed in blue and white, what happened to him after going to USA, He had completely changed his attire, always blue shirt, Did any girl in USA said that you look handsome only in Blue shirt? said Sirisha.

“Yes”, you are correct sis, I didn’t understand her value then, Had I listened to her, I would have escaped this non sense today, Said Vineel, casually.

Who is she?

“Sheela”.

“Is she your girlfriend?” Oh, that is the reason why you are against this meeting, you could have told us earlier, your dad could have expelled you out of the house, said Lakshmi.

“I love you both mom and Dad, I can’t leave you, that’s why I have sacrificed love” said Vineel

“Stop kidding Vineel” said Sirisha, let us start it is getting late.

Sure, both Mom and sis, it is your duty to convince dad, I am going to come and meet them, but my answer is “No”.

I hate to do this, but because of you, I am coming there.

They reached to the restaurant, Vineel is enjoying time with Shreya, if Shreya had not been there, and he would have gone mad. He is trying to convince his family that he never wanted to get married, but they are forcing him.

He doesn’t want to hurt a girl, by coming , meeting her and rejecting her, when he is clear about his thoughts.

Shanthi , Krishna and his brother’s family welcomed them, they have already booked a family private lunch room.

They saw Vineel, he is 6ft tall, very fair , very handsome. Shanthi, liked him instantly, she already heard about family, she thought, Nandana will be lucky, if she agrees to them.

Nandu, was impatiently waiting alone in the lunch room, greeted them when they entered the room.

Lakshmi and Sirisha, looked at the girl and thought in their mind, “Wow she is so beautiful”, looked at each other’s face with a smile.

Krishna and his brother asked Vineel, about his career future plans.

Mahendra said “he is going to join in his business from next week”, they want him to get married him soon, so that he would be settled in his personal life too.

Krishna, knew about how successful , Mahendra businesses are, when he started his business 15 years back, he struggled a lot. He used to get some advices from Mahendra too through his brother, but later he lost touch with them, as he was working in a different business deal in Banglore for couple of years. Later, he too gained lot of profits in last 5 years, now they are almost equal in wealth.

They discussed some time about their ongoing business deals.

Vineel , thought to himself, “ I think this is business meeting, Is this how marriages happen in India?”.

Lakshmi and Sirisha, sat near Nandana , had some casual conversation.

Suddenly Krishna said, “Do you want to ask any questions to my daughter please go ahead?”

Mahendra said “Go ahead my son”.

Shanthi who sat near Nandana, pressed her hand and whispered slowly “Please wish the boy”.

Nandu turned her head towards Vineel and Said “Hi”.

Vineel saw her, both eyes met for a second, and said “Hello, its nice meeting you”.

He is feeling very awkward, uncomfortable, suffocating in that room, even Nandu is feeling same too.

“She gave an angry look at her mom, what is this?”

Both have silly thoughts running in their mind, they want to escape from this family drama.

Lunch came, let us have lunch first, everyone must be hungry.

Before serving lunch, Vineel told “I am vegetarian”, Please serve me veg food only.

Nandu’s uncle got surprised, you have studied abroad, lived there many years, but still you eat only vegetarian food?

“Yes” uncle replied Vineel.

Shanthi said , even Nandu eats only Vegeterian food, we forced her to eat meat, but she never accepts.

“Wow”, your both food habits are same, we always had a concern about Vineel’s food habits, now your both tastes are matching said Lakshmi.

“Life can’t be shared with same food habits aunty, God , Please show me a way to escape marriage ” thought Nandu in her mind.

Vineel is upset, he just want to leave that place, he is feeling irritated with all these.

Nandu, is making angry faces to her mom and talking to her thorough her eyes, "When are they going to leave?"

Shreya asked, Uncle did you see aunty? She is very beautiful.

“Suddenly he thought, if he can try to talk to girl personally he can say that, “He is not interested to marry her”.

But how, can Shreya help him? ………………. Let us see in coming episodes…………………………………………

Ammu2886, peddadas, muggs and 4 others like this.
  10. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

cool and interesting update ma'am....enjoyed reading.

Sad of these two :banana::lol: could sense how awkward it would for the 2 to sit like that....:facepalm: Anyway its full of entertainment and lovely :cheer::cheer: Look forward for next epi. Thank you and good day.

rupz and pranavi1987 like this.