I Lost my mom

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by SupriyaDinesh, Feb 11, 2010.

1. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

My Dear Supriya

I am extremely sorry and saddened to read the message of your mom's passing away so suddenly holding your hand at a young age of 55 years.

Man Proposes, God Disposes. So nothing is in our hands Supriya. Please console yourself that you were able to be with her at her final moments. The loss is irreparable and I am sure that her guidance will lead you to great heights.

We pray God Almighty to rest the departed Soul in Eternal Peace.

Please accept my condolences. I lost my mom about 1-1/2 years ago and I can understand your pain. Very Sorry.

B/Rgds
    Shanti

2. KavithaKannan

KavithaKannan Senior IL'ite

Dear Supriya,

Sorry to hear about your mother. May her soul rest in peace.

Take Care,
    Kavitha

3. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

I am sorry about your loss. Nothing in this world can be even compared to Mom. I pray that you recover form the shock.

4. lakvishy

lakvishy Senior IL'ite

My deepest heartfelt condolences !

5. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear,
    it is indeed shocking and painful to lose one's mother. These days, 55 is not a old age, people life longer mostly. And women getting hear attacks is also rare. It is really sad that your mother was called by God so early. I have no words to console you. Only God should make you stronger to bear the lose bravely.
    Hugs!

6. samradhini

samradhini New IL'ite

Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that my thoughts are with you and your family.....

7. shyamalabala

shyamalabala New IL'ite

Dear Supriya,

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I pray God to give you and your family the strength to bear the sorrows at the moment. May her soul RIP. I do understand the loss of parents, coz' I lost my parents too when I was 20yrs. Nobody can replace them,, So please be brave and trust in God to guide you at this time. You shall be in my everyday prayers.

Shyamala.

8. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Dear Supriya
    So sorry to hear this, it must be very hard to lose mom! I pray God to give u all the courage and take care dear.

9. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear SD,

Very sorry to hear this sad news. Wish I was there to hug you. I can understand the predicament you are i dearie but do take care of yourself...

I just don't know how to console you..a mother's place cannot be replaced. I pray God to give you and your family the strength to bear this huge loss.

With you in grief & prayer.

10. laxmigan

laxmigan New IL'ite

Very sad Supriya. The void can never be filled ,i know because i lost my mom a few years ago. I still miss her . But be strong and remember her frequently so that she is always besides you .