1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I have realised.......

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by niranjana69, May 30, 2009.

1. niranjana69

niranjana69 New IL'ite

I have realised that i find a deep sense of fulfillment only when i do things which inspire ,create or am in connection with the deep within..Also whenever i am being myself(even if that includes being angry,enraged,strict,happy,enthusiastic,sulky,tearful)
    ..without trying to please anyone,without trying to limit myself, without obeying someone else( so that they are happy)...............just being myself...Very often i find myself trying to fit into a "so-called good role" ....eventually it leaves no one happy.So it seems to be better to just be me not in a selfish manner of speaking but instead, in no situation to compromise in being whatever i need to say or do.....Because eventually i find when i dont say or do whatever i want to,there is more pain inflicted all around.....The key seems to be in being myself and saying and doing things because i want to say and do it and not beacause of any other reason...:).

2. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

hi niranjana
    do you know many times i feel to be alone
    lonely all by myself cooking cleaning every thing by myself
    i do that
    i just go out of home and stay on purpose away for few days till i refine myself i take up some short term course so that i can refresh my self recharge myself and be back
    i think you can try it for a change and feel it
    radhz

3. niranjana69

niranjana69 New IL'ite

Sounds a great way to recharge Radha...:)