I have a dream, but who will help me?

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by AnjaliD, Jan 6, 2008.

1. AnjaliD

AnjaliD Senior IL'ite

Hi Cyn,
    You first need to find Australian rules and laws to make and sell food items.
    After you do that, start marketing locally to your friends and ask the local Indian store if he can help you out too.
    Start slow, take baby steps first and then grow slowly.
    Wish you the best.

Anjali

2. Rashmi64

Rashmi64 New IL'ite

Re: I know of an opportunity to make dreams come true

Dear Friends

First of all Bravo!!! Since you have a dream.

Many of us dont have a dream? Life just passes by them or lets say they just pass by life. And many of us have dreams but they remain dormant in the cozy chambers of our hearts and they become day-dreams merely.

Not until recently i was like that but some angel showed me the vehicle to embark on this wonderful journey of self realization, gaining financial freedom and discovering my self to be a better and responsible member of the society.

Now I am engaged in this activity whole heartedly and full time and have already visited Bangkok to expand my activities and very soon i am coming to Dubai in the first week of august 08. Any friends here, who would like to know more about this wonderful opportunity can contact me through this forum and then i will forward my contact information in mumbai and Dubai.

Till that time Adios!!!

3. Vidu29

Vidu29 Gold IL'ite

Hi Rashmi,

You haven't given a clue regarding your nature of business..... I am really interested in doing something worthwhile.
    Please do give us the details.
    vidya

4. haniya

haniya New IL'ite

hi rashmi this is haniya. i hope to hear more from you. i am geuinely interested in being your pal.

5. AnjaliD

AnjaliD Senior IL'ite

Rashmi,
    Can you give us all more info on what kind of business this is? I am sure there are a lot of ILites who would like to know :)

Anjali

6. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Rashmi,

Please refer to this guidelines here. We made these guidelines for those who are having work from home opportunities and who are looking for work from home opportunities. I guess this would apply to the entrepreneurship opportunities you are referring to too.

Please post all the details of the opportunity you are talking about in the forum. Those interested can get back to you with queiries, their interests to proceed with it, etc. in the forum itself.

We do not encourage members to exchange contact info. like phone number or email ids etc. for any private exchanges until the opportunity is listed in detail in the public forum and found to be genuine.

Please refer our Forum Etiquette. We expect members here to adhere to it in all aspects. Thanks.

7. sujatha rao

sujatha rao New IL'ite

Hi I am interested in taking bulk orders for stitching of uniforms for men.I will be happy if any of u can guide me in this regard to get more orders.I would also like to take orders for readymade shirts.Hope to hear from u soon.

8. highwaystar

highwaystar Senior IL'ite

Hi Anjali,

I have no clue if i am posting an answer late as I just happened to visit the business forum shortly.I am currently in UAE working for a new business venture.I too have my dreams and 2day I am successfully working for it.It was my sis in law who into this business introduced me too.2day me and my husband both are happy for the decision taken.I can surely help you guys to reach your dream but you too must think for it.We can hold hands and reach that point.The company was established in 1998 Head office being in HKG.I have my partners worlwide.if anybody would like to meet any of my partners and have a presentation, just post it here.I will be there to chk it.So one has to just dream and work hard and i am sure i can help you earn towards ur dream...

Regards,
    Preeti.

Please note, your post has been edited. You cannot give your email id in our open forums. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2009
  9. highwaystar

highwaystar Senior IL'ite

Hi Haniya,

I am also in UAE.If interested to do something on ur own do be in touch...You can let me know...

Preeti.

10. rachanasuchit

rachanasuchit New IL'ite

Hi,

I am Rachana, and I stay in Piscataway, and have retail experience working in India for more than 2 yrs now. And i was looking to do a similar thing.

And I see that you had posted this in April, so you must have progressed a lot by now. But do let me know if I can be of any help to you.

Best of Luck,

Rachana