1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

I cant believe I could do these !!!

Discussion in 'Knitting & Crochet' started by shubag, Mar 3, 2011.

1. shubag

shubag Gold IL'ite

Dear Friends,

I know I know…I have been missing all these days and here I am with my much tried works. Having been inspired by the ami works by co-Ilites I desperately wanted to learn [​IMG], which was very new to me. Nevertheless, I tried and tried with the youtube videos (and am still trying hard), help from co-ilites and a good friend of mine….I did these…The pics posted here are my journey as a toddler in crocheting…and finally I am so happy I made the hat….

Crochet experts would sincerely request you to give your comments for improving further….

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.

2. shubag

shubag Gold IL'ite

and finally ended up this after so many attempts .....a baby hat !!!

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  3. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

WOW!WOW!WOW! Even I can't believe that you just started learning and made all these:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown.Kudos to your hard work and determination:thumbsup.
    I have never tried this.So experts will give tips on improvement.[​IMG]

4. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Shuba dear..

Amazing attempt... really cant beleive these are your first attempt... really talented... is there any place left out for you try... all rounder keep rocking

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  5. latharaj

latharaj Gold IL'ite

Shubha dear,

Wonderful!!!!.First , my congrats to you getting a A+ mark in learning crochet...Really these are come out very well...you have achieved from your hard work...:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup...Please do come with more crochet works..I would love to see it..Oh..I love that hat..and the colour you have chosen ...too good.

Thanks dear for posting.

latha.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  6. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

hey subha,
    very nice hat dear and i was surprised with sweet shock while i saw your hat...........it comeout very well and you can try another one also dear............eagerly waiting to see more n more.........:thumbsup i think you followed the link what i gave you??

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  7. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

hey today i came too late in IL nd saw your pleasant surprise:banana!!!!!eventually you made it shuba my gal:2thumbsup:!!!!!!!!!no wonder that an all rounder will become a crochet :queen soon...coz i know you hav a gr8 determination to learn nd create everything under the sun:clap:clap....once again you proved it dear....god bless you...i feel superb happy...enjoy crocheting:thumbsupfrom now on expecting further wonderful crochet creations from you....:cheers

8. lathaviswa

lathaviswa IL Hall of Fame

What a fabulous work my dear shuba,You did it.Waiting to see many more from you.

9. Vchintaravi

Vchintaravi Gold IL'ite

I am glad that you have learnt a new art.that shows your enthusiasm and determination.

10. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite

Wow wow wow Shuba... :kiss.Its amazing ya..... Eye catching works.....(the round blue one) By using elastic, you can make the hair band too.... I previously did everything...not now.... :clap:clap:clap