1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I bet u'll have a good laugh!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by veenaissack123, Jul 30, 2007.

1. veenaissack123

veenaissack123 Senior IL'ite

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c0c0c0; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #c0c0c0; PADDING-LEFT: 7.5pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #c0c0c0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c0c0c0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">I bet u'll have a good laugh!
    This is a collection of leave letters and applications written by people in various places of India...

1. Infosys, Bangalore: An employee applied for leave as follows:

Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave.

2. This is from Oracle Bangalore:

From an employee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son:
    "as I want to shave my son's head, please leave me for two days.."

3. Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding:

"as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.."

4. From H.A.L. Administration dept:

"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave."

5. Another employee applied for half day leave as follows:

"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"

6. An incident of a leave letter

"I am suffering from fever, please declare one day holiday."

7. A leave letter to the headmaster:

"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"

8. Another leave letter written to the headmaster:

"As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day."

9. Covering note:

"I am enclosed herewith..."

10. Another one:

"Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer to my below.."

11. Actual letter written for application of leave:

"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".

12. Letter writing: -

"I am in well here and hope you are also in the same well."

13. A candidate's job application:

"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ' Typist and an Accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both(!! )for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience, I am applying for the post.

<TR style="HEIGHT: 5.25pt"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c0c0c0; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #c0c0c0; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #c0c0c0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c0c0c0; HEIGHT: 5.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">
    <TR style="HEIGHT: 0.75pt"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c0c0c0; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #c0c0c0; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #c0c0c0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c0c0c0; HEIGHT: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TR style="HEIGHT: 3.25pt"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c0c0c0; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #c0c0c0; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #c0c0c0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c0c0c0; HEIGHT: 3.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">

<TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c0c0c0; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #c0c0c0; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #c0c0c0; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c0c0c0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width="100%">
    <TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c0c0c0; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #c0c0c0; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #c0c0c0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c0c0c0; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"><TABLE style="mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TR style="HEIGHT: 0.75pt"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c0c0c0; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #c0c0c0; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #c0c0c0; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c0c0c0; HEIGHT: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">

2. vidisha

vidisha Senior IL'ite

Wow......:lol: :lol:

Good post veena...:yes:

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

good one

love
    shanthi

4. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I had read this sometime back, but everytime you read is kind of new and makes you laugh.

~Punitha

5. krish22

krish22 Senior IL'ite

I t was laready passed on to me
    BUt made me laugh again

krish

6. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite