I Am The Parasite He Is The Host

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by EagerForInfo, Dec 24, 2022.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

My husband keeps saying I haven’t worked in 10 years ( out of 12 years of married life. ).
    I started working 2 years ago.
    And keeps saying I am the parasite and he is the host. I mean isn’t it his responsibility to take care of me and kids ?? He did not pay for any of kids expenses when I was not working like diapers creams food etc.

2. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

just because he dont know his responsibilities thatswhy you going thru all kinds of troubles in marriage.. as you are thinking to go thru divorce and fight and for kids just be numb for all the comments he is making and stay calm.. might be helpful...

chanchitra likes this.
  3. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

He is the parasite.
    Ignore what he says.
    Forget the past.
    You got only 1 life. Leave him and concentrate on building a happy life with your kids.

4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

9528C20A-B600-4D55-8A8F-D4117EEF8C37.jpeg One thing which I understood late in life…

No relationship without respect is worth it.

The person who is in a job might have to quit and the person who is not working might take up a job.Tables might reverse anytime.It is not just for a job but for anything in life.

No one should be put on a pedestal nor need to be put in one.

Even if you are the next sundar pichai..your husband might still comment on you rudely.Plus anyone materialistic or disrespectful is not worth.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2023
  5. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

OP in one thread you are asking for divorce. You should be carefull now with your social media posts, especially on issues where you are complaining.

not that it can harm but you never know.

Anusha2917 and Thyagarajan like this.
  6. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Record it, dont share to anyone (use only if attorney agrees, else its privacy issue, illegal if recorded without consent, depends on state, can lead to legal issues), dont respond. He is trying to gas light you. You never knew whether he is recording it by provoking you to collect evidence just to prove your are the abuser with some psycological problem. Be careful. Focus on your life.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2023
    chanchitra likes this.
  7. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

He doesn't share any of the familial responsibility with you. Doesn't take care of the kids, and doesn't love or respect you.
    You have been through a lot with this man in the 12 years of married life, on top of all the hormonals and other challenges you have.
    Now that he calls you a parasite. He makes you feel so low, and doesn't give you any priority in his life or marriage.

These are the facts that you have shared in this forum over the years. Yet, you have chosen to live rest of your life with this man for a reason, that is unknown to us.

Kindly write down all the pros and cons of living this marriage life. If the pros outweigh the cons that you have mentioned here, we would support your decision and help you find peace with all these problems. But, you really have to find a reason to stay in this marriage, which seems not working from the outside.

Hope this clarifies

EagerForInfo, chanchitra and drdiva like this.
  8. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

This is what Iver asked before. How to record legally ?? No one will believe me without proof.

9. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Consult attorney. They will guide you.

10. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

yes you can have a free consult. then buy a good quality voice recorder. may be more than 1. hide it. i think you got some responses in your old thread.

you can ask the legal about your state laws. that you need to record for your physical and personal safe of you and kids.

chanchitra likes this.