i am lost and i am done with my life....

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by injustice, Dec 18, 2010.

1. injustice

injustice Bronze IL'ite

hi all,

i dont knwo what i am looking for.

from three days thought to drop this message but dont know what happened to me.

now a days i am lost..i hate god...
    he is such a dumb , he dont love me. waste of keeping faith on him for 24 years

ai m so depressed no frieds, no relatives, no health, no kids, no job nothing why i am int his world... trash is better than me.
    i dont know why god made me marry if there is no marriage for me no worry about kids rit!!!

now a days i am behaving like so jealous i cna feel it..

previusly i used to help people alot!!!! all used to praise me...

but suddenly felling jealous of friends , pregnant ladies, kids... god...
    jelaous on my husband that he is enjoying his job daily occupying in some work.

i stopped tlakig to my friends who is clling once a while. i dont have patience to listen theri sil problemms ...

i became soo jelaous...

actually i tired taking a [paper to eite and know test my self what my excat [problem i dint write enaything could not. then i understood i have problem with my self ...JEALOUS..MY BODY BRAIN AND ALL NERVES ARE FILLED WITH JEALOUS....
    ANGRY, FRUSTATED...

WHY TO ME... WHY SHOULD I? IF GOD CANNOT GIVE KIDS WHY HE SHOULD GET MARRY TO ME?

HE WOULD NOT RIT!!!!

WHY MADE ME BIRTH..... HE CNA SUFFER THROUGH SOME OTHER THING IS I DO ANY SI. WHY MAING ME ALL ALONE IN CROWD AS A CHILDLESS.

MY HUSBAND SHARED ONE OF HIS FRIEND THAT HE WANTS TO HAVE KIDS TOO. I WAS HEART BROKEN..AFTER LISETING THIS GENTS WONT ASK ANYTHING LIEK THIS I DOT WHAT HAPPEN WHENEVER HE SEE KIDS, IA M OBSERVING HIM SOME SPECIAL EXPRESSION ONTHEM...

I AM WASTE NOT FULFILIG MY HUSBAND WISH.

THEN WHY THIS GOD DOING THIS. ALL WILL TELL EVEN DOCTOR SAID PREGANNACY IS AGODS GIFT..SO I AM MAKING GOD AS CORNER

DIRTY GOD. ACTUALLY HE IS IN DEBT TO ME. I DID SO MANY POOJAS SO MANY FASTINGS. HE IS IN DEBT TO ME. HE TOOOK ALL POOJAS WITH EMPTY HANDS AND WITH HURTED HEART. IF HE HAS ANY ANGRY ON ME HE SHOULD PUNISH ME IN SOME OTHER WAY WHICH IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE TO ME ONLY OT INDIRECTLY TO MY HUSBAD OR INLAWS.

WHT IS THIS JUSTICE.

I AM SHOUTING LIKE A CHANDRAMUKHI NOW A DAYS,,,,THROWING ALL THINGS,..WITH NO REASON I FOUGHT WITH MY HUSBAND LIEKS O SIT IN ONLY DARK COVERED MY FACE WITH BALNKET NOT SHOWING MY FACE TO MY HUSVBAND AFTER SCRAMING YELLING..WITH SUCH BAD WORDS

I TOOK UP VOLUNTEER JOB FROM 1WEEK I EJOY THE JOB. AFTER COMING HOME I DAILY START CRYIG SUDDENLY AND SHOUT AND SCREAM ON MY HUSBAND LOCKS MY SELF IN BEDROOM AN DSIT IN DARK... AND I CUT MY SKIN WITH KNIFE.... AND HAIR TOOO. AGAIN MORNIG I NICELY GET READY AD GO TO JOB.....

WHTS HAPPENING TO ME

I AM OBSERVING THIS TO ME FROM PAST 2 WEEKS. I WAS ON METFROMIN FROM PAST 3 WEEKS.

I AM FEELING LIKE TO DIE....

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Literally...I guess for a minute you got to slow down and understand why there is this delay....is there something that god planned for you...something better?

If you keep looking at what god has not given to you...you would forget to look at what god has given you....

Last but not least...this pressure is not going to help you conceive...you have to feel less stressful and at ease to have a happy healthy pregnancy and to conceive.

So first of all concentrate on your health, not only physical but also mental health.

Also stop saying that your husband is happily enjoying at work, who knows how much he is worried, men wont show their feelings and cry just like the way you are doing...they are much more sensitive than what you think they are!! so just give him some benefit of doubt and dont pick up fights with him

Baby making should be a happy process...not something that you think should happen when you want it to happen. It sure will happen when you are happy, when everything is right for you

3. achedere

achedere Junior IL'ite

Hey.. I dont know how to console you. Please be patient and do not do anything hasty. There is nothing wrong with you. One day when your wish is fulfilled you will feel bad for this behavoiur.

Calm down take a deep breathe. You shall succeeded. Dont loose faith. By hurting your husband you are hurting yourself.

Don't hurt yourself. I have sailed in the same boat for 5 yrs. I can understand your pain. But if you are health and positive, things will work out.

Take care.

4. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Hey calm down dear.....

First reduce angry, stress and negaive thinkings....

Any problems form ur H side, inlaws? Nothing is it, the y u stress urself. Good u r doing some volnteer job fine, as u said no kids have u taken initial steps for that.

No friends, no relatives .....thats ok better u dont have relatives nearby also what about friends y do u avoid them....

5. an123

an123 Bronze IL'ite

Hi

I know how you are feeling. There was a time in my life too I felt disappointed in life and everyone and lost all hopes. It was not to do with marriage or pregancy but other matters equally serious. But by feeling that way I or you cant change anything.

A friend of mine told me the art of postive thinking. I strongly recommend you to read a book on it and atleast see the movie of the book online. It will give you the inspiration not to give up hope. The main essence of life is to have hope and to keep believing that positive things will happen. The more you do that, the more good would come to you. Negative thoughts only attract negativity.

I know you may think it is difficult for you to do it now, but calm down and trust me it does work. Please attempt this and tell me in 2 to 3 months how you feel and how life has improved. Keep reading the book to give you motivation and dont give up!

The-Secret-Film | The Secret

Also if you are Hindu, please try to chant this mantra as often as you can a day , " Aum Aing Hreeng Kling Chamundaya Viche Namaha" . It is a powerful Durga mantra for protection against any harm and for peace of mind . She will definetely protect you and shower you with happiness! Dont stop believing in God! Always remember those who dont have anyone have God! It may look like God is not helping you but it may just be God is protecting you from some calamity and is thus not giving you what you want at this moment! God will eventually give you what you want if you put faith in him and just pray with full devotion and trust just for even 5 mins. You dont need to do any special prayers! Also try to prevent yourself from thinking negatively of others. That will only bounce back to you.

Positive thinking!
    AN123

6. kiran1

kiran1 New IL'ite

I understand your anger and profound sadness. I think all of us ladies here in this forum who are TTC understand.

Frustration and anger are normal. But they will not, in the general scheme of everything, get you to your goal of having a baby. So please stop and calm down and take care of your health. Stop cutting yourself with a knife. What good is that going to do? Stop feeling sorry for yourself in a negative way. Get control over yourself and stop acting out. Sitting in the dark and giving in to your most extreme emotions is not going to help you. You have to be healthy to keep trying to have a child - both physically and mentally.

It is a cruel situation that in this life, nothing is guaranteed to us. We get many things. But we also don't get many more. There is no rhyme or reason. There are people who abuse their kids, or leave them to die - yet they have kids. Then there are those of us so desperately wanting to have kids and give them a good life - yet we meet with obstacles.

Life is difficult and mysterious. What the universe gives you or doesn't give you is neither good nor bad. It simply is whatever it is. But have faith that if you have the goal to have children, you will find a way to have them. You are young (I think you are 24), you have years and years and years to try. There are new technologies to use. Maybe there will be more new ones in the coming years. Don't lose your faith. Remember, there are others in worse situations than you (for example, I'm in my late 30s and trying - but I won't give up hope still).

TTC can tear couples apart. Don't feel bad about yourself and let that lead you to behavior that will pull you and your husband apart. Be patient with yourself and don't be ashamed. Sometimes, we have to work a little harder than others to get something in life. It's our lesson. Look at it that way. Look at it as an exercise in appreciation for your children when they come, and an exercise in patience and faith.

I really wish you the best and hope you will find the strength within yourself to keep fighting this battle of having a child. You will be successful. Just don't give up and try everything possible.

7. ilovemyself

ilovemyself New IL'ite

Hi injustice,

i can understand how you feel because i was also like u when i newly got married one and half years ago.i tried cutting my hand with knife due to ttc,and same like you i thought why god made me in this world.from childhood i have'nt faced any problems be it my studies,parents. what ever i want everything i got.but after marriage everything changed ,my dh said no sex ,no baby for one year.every newly married ladies can feel how it would be.but now we trying for 10 months and no positive result.day by day my trust is increasing that i will conceive very soon,i believe in god never like before.because i love god so much and i have faith in him.this belief is keep going and hope i will succeed soon

i am a silent reader and not replied for any of the thread .i thought of writing to you because i was in the same position like you before.

please keep belief in god and everything will fall in place the right time.i think this is the testing time.he is testing how much love you've kept in god.

your negative feelings is the first enemy for ttc..so leave that and be positive.believe in god.

8. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi Injustice,:hiya

I think Kiran is right ...if you are 24 then u have advantage of age on your side....and yes i am also in same boat dear.....i too sometime dont do pooja for some days but later i again start doing it....

and yes hurting yourself is very bad....baby is ofcourse imp but more than him who is not in this world ...you are imp dear...start loving yourself.....i accept negative things happens with us...but why to hurt ourself for that?????:bonk

also you have not written about any treatemnet.....have youdone all of your tests and know what problem is????? if u discuss it ...we all ladies on Il can guide you at least...

cheer up.....:coffee come out of negative things
    (I have also struggled a lot in my life for education,job,getting married,now baby....) but life is journey and journey shoulf never end bcoz of up and downs....:)

Swati

Last edited: Dec 18, 2010
  9. swarnalata.N.S.

swarnalata.N.S. Platinum IL'ite

Please stop blaming or hating or harming yourself. Stress and negative thoughts will only complicate matters. Please consult the best doctors. Our country has many wonderful doctors who can do miracles.
    Have patience, have faith, have hope. Everything will work out.
    Wish you all the best.

10. DDC

DDC Silver IL'ite

Dear IJ,
    Slow Down & Calm Down. Let go of all the negative energy & the jealousy.

Your thoughts are racing, you are harming yourself physically & your DH mentally. Please go back to your Dr & tell them about your thoughts & actions. Likely some medicine you are taking is inducing psychotic side-effects. Please get this checked out.

God doesnt owe you anything just because you fasted/prayed. You prayed out of your own belief, why give it up now ? Keep the faith, things will work out. This stress will definitely do you no good. If you can calm down enough to go to work, then you should calm down enough at home too. Take it one step at a time -15 mts , then half an hr & so on .. You can do it.

Baby dust & God Bless.