I am in need of a baby sitter to stay at home and work

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by tamilarasi, Apr 4, 2007.

1. tamilarasi

tamilarasi New IL'ite

Hi buddies,

I am a working woman with a son 12 yrs and daughter 1.4 yrs. I am not able to look after my daughter since i go for work. can anyone suggest a nice care taker who can stay at my home and look after my daughter. I am now residing in Injambakkam but will be shifting to saidapet or thiruvanmiyur within one month. I am looking for a lady who don't have any body to look after her and who is left alone. I will surely take care of her throught out her life if she is interested to stay with us.

thank u buddies,

tamilarasi saravanan:2thumbsup:

2. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Before proceeding i shall first say you that safety is the major concern.Even my sister has a baby sitter/cook at home.But she is under the control of my sister's in laws.So you keep the maid under some elder's control or any of your relative.I am not frightening or pouring negativity on the same.But the thing is safety is a major thing.Even if you appoint her with out anybody it is O.K.But get to know abt her character(in case of theft and things related to it).That is my piece of acvice.

3. iindus_17

iindus_17 New IL'ite

hi
    what happened its very old post ?anything wrong?