1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I am in Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sreeram, Dec 16, 2015.

1. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

wer r u priya:( eagerly waiting fr the next part!!

sreeram likes this.
  2. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

wer r u priya:( eagerly waiting fr the next part!!

3. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Superb update...waiting for ur next update to know when they will confess their love :flushed:

sreeram likes this.
  4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part: 55

Raj was little worried as to what Aditi will think of him but was little relaxed that she spoke to him well.

"Ok ok now leave that. Karthi said that you will be starting soon from office". Her heart was expecting to meet him before he leaves.

"Yes Aditi. I have few hand overs to be given, once it's all done i will start. Will call you when am leaving". Raj was having mixed emotions, "I wanted to meet you but am afraid what you will think".

"Ok Raj. Will meet you then. Now let me start my work. Take care". What i will say when i meet you. Don't want to hurt you again.

"Sure. You too take care". I don't want to carry your hatred when i start.

Both of them wanted to convey their love but afraid to without knowing the other ones feeling. Aditi and Raj became busy after the call. After completing all his work Raj called Aditi's desk phone and nobody picked the call.

He tried few more times and no one attended his call. He finally calls her mobile but Aditi rejects his call, Raj becomes upset and messages her that he is starting.

He informs all his team mates and gets their wishes and leaves the floor. His mobile beeps to indicate message received.

"Sorry Raj sudden meeting. In conference room. Will call you after the meeting. Take care".

"No problem. Take care". Hope atleast i happen to see you.

He walks thinking of her and when he came out of his bay he saw Aditi looking at him from the conference hall. She smiles seeing him and nods her head as if saying bye to him. Raj smiles at her as he was so happy that he was able to see her from distance at least before leaving. He waves at her cheerfully and walks down the stairs hopping happily.

Prem who was coming behind Raj sees all this and follows him till the parking and calls out for Raj.

"Hey Prem, what da here".

"I came to see you off da. Saw you happily hopping and dancing so thought why to disturb you and kept walking behind you till here".

"Hey nothing like that da macha".

"Oh is it. Ok ok.... so what i saw was all my dream right. You and her exchanging glances and you going crazy as she didn't return your calls from morning. All are nothing right. Don't hide from me da. I have seen a glow in your eyes when ever you both were together and that wide smile which always kept dancing in your lips when speaking to her. What's all that?" Prem kept quiet giving some time for Raj to come back.

Raj thought that he should open up his feelings atleast to some one who understands him better and also he will feel little relieved after all this time. Finally decides to tell everything to Prem.

"Prem, you are right da macha. I love Aditi from college days". Raj narrated him everything that happened between them.

Prem listened to him without interrupting till the end and was astonished when he heard about Uthra.

"What da macha am not surprised to hear about Aditi but what you just said about Uthra is really shocking da. She is a very soft person and always helps everyone da".

"Hmmm... even i was thinking like that only da but off late her behaviour is too strange. Ok leave that now da, my real concern his only Aditi. I want her to be safe and happy. Just see to that she is fine while am away. Now that you know everything i can be little relaxed that somebody over here is there to take care of her on my behalf. Karthika is there to take care but even then i can't keep asking her about Aditi always right".

"Don't worry macha, i will take care of her da. Will always be ready to help her at all situations. And also don't keep worrying about Uthra, i will keep an eye on her also".

"Thanks da Prem. But she travels in the same bus da, hope she doesn't try any cheap tricks on Aditi".

"Aditi is a bold girl da. So don't worry, she will take care of Uthra on her own. You go safely and try to speak to her again. You have got only six months time right. Have a safe trip da macha". Saying they both hugged each other and Prem patted his back and comforted Raj.

"I feel very much relieved after speaking to you da Prem. Take care of yourself too da".

"Sure sure... my happiness is the first and foremost important thing in my life da macha".

"Ha ha ha.... ok da bye".

"Bye macha".

On the other side, Aditi became too busy in attending client calls after the meeting and was reminded of lunch when Karthika called her.

"Hey Aditi, care for a lunch break".

"Yeah of course, will be there in a minute". Aditi remembered that she had promised to call Raj after the meeting but missed to do so. She also started to realise that he will not be with her for the next six months.
    Both friends discussed about their work having lunch and it was Karthika who touched the topic.

"Did you speak with him?".

Aditi nodded no and dropped her head down.

"I seriously don't know why you are delaying this much. I can surely say that he too likes you a lot. From the way he behaved this morning any one can clearly find out that. But why isn't you not able to see that". Karthika was really feeling upset about this when Aditi maintained silence.

"What is it that's holding you Aditi? At least speak to me clearly".

"I am not sure where to start from Karthi". Aditi explained her everything that Uthra told her.

"No Aditi, i don't believe even a single word of her. I have heard that she's a very good at heart and very friendly but what you say clearly contradicts. One thing is for sure that she's lying. You try to stay away from here. I will find out everything, till then just relax and don't take any decision".

"Thanks da Karthi, i feel very relaxed after speaking to you. You are so sweet and am really lucky to have you as my friend. Am not scared of her da, if what ever she said is true then am ready to accept the reality. But if it's not then she can not try any tricks on me and i will never lose my love because of such a person".

"Good da. Stay like that and also give me sometime don't speak about this to Raj now when he is starting. Unnecessarily he will become upset".

....Cont....

5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Deepu. Thank you so much dear. Have posted next update da.

Deepu04 likes this.
  6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hey Neelam. Thank you so much for the comments and also for teaching me marathi.

7. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you very much Maha dear. Your comments are too good than my story da. I always wait for your comments not just in this thread but in all the other stories too. I just love to read your lovely FB with such a great vocabulary.

Your wait getting over all most. Next update has been posted dear.

StrangerLady likes this.
  8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you ma, you are so sweet. Have posted the update ma.

9. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Ah, they just missed to meet each other, this pain is more painful than anything right, but they at least they saw each other. They had a hearty talk respectively with their friends and both their friends seem to be helpful. True Friends, great job in portraying their friendship, ever ready to help the other one out. Now, I am guessing that 6 months will pass (of course slowly for both) and Aditi will confess only after he returns..

sreeram likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

They will confess before leaving to onsite or during onsite!!! :rolleyes:
    Am thinking!!:thinking:
    Good Episode Pri dear!!! :thumbsup:

sreeram likes this.