I am a Junior IL'ite, but have issues accessing attachments/private message. Why?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Induslady, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello,

In line with this announcment, 2.5 Lakh posts in IL & Member Status Changes!, we have recently carried out changes to the access privileges in various member statuses. This is mainly towards increasing the safety and quality of our community.

A Junior Member with 50+ posts should have access to viewing attachments(additionally within the ILite meet-up forum) and send/recieve private messages.

If you are facing issues inspite of being a Junior member, it is because the member status changes we have scheduled in the system are still in process(automated one). It is a overnight process and comes into effect in a day or two after you complete 50 posts. The access issues will then get settled.

Kindly stay tuned! Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008

2. Ums

Ums Senior IL'ite

Team,

I am not able to PM. I am a junior ILite and the message I see in my inbox is "You have 7 messages stored, of a total 0 allowed. (Empty Folder)"
    Please help.

Thanks!
    Uma

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

4. bharti

bharti Silver IL'ite

hi there..... i am a silver IL'ite... did have access to private messages.... suddenly my message bax was showing full (red), i deleted all the messages and now i do not even see the option for private messaging!!!

i donno why suddenly i do not have access to private messaging... please help!!!

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Bharti
    We know you are silver ILite, but seems that you havn't read the announcement Paid Private Messages now PMs have become paid as soon as you will subscribe to it you will get back your PM