1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Husband's Strange Behaviour

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Jayu, May 18, 2014.

1. Jayu

Jayu New IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

On the first night of our married life my husband told me that he gets dreams of his elder sister's big breasts and her body. I didnt' know how to react and somehow 10 yrs passed with me forgiving what he said to me that night. But over the years I have noticed my husband is extremely attentive to this sister even when she has tormented, insulted me & literally ruined our marriage he has been very protective towards her.

I am not sure what you ladies would make out of this had your husband told you this on your first night.

Luv
    Jayu

2. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

Is yours arranged marriage or love marriage? If its arranged, I don't think any husband would share such an information on first night! I am sorry I couldn't help but think that you are a troll! My apologies if you are not...

2 people like this.
  3. Jayu

Jayu New IL'ite

Hi Chapra,

Mine is an arranged marriage. I know no husband will share such an information but my husband did and Baba is a witness to it. I dont' understand why you would call me a troll when you have not seen, met or know me? Isn't it rude on your part to do that to a women who is already hurting?

4. JustLikeYou

JustLikeYou Gold IL'ite

Jayu,

It is definitely strange. I would just think that the person is pervert and if has special unusual interest in his sister, then may be they are incest. Sorry it's just my opinion.

5. HeartHealer

HeartHealer Guest

Hi Jayu,

This is a very primitive information. Care to detail us a little more about the complete situation?

Probably then we might be able to help you better.

6. Jayu

Jayu New IL'ite

Hello Dear,

My cousins think it is strange as no man will ever think of his sister in that way and reveal it on the first night to his newly wedded wife. I strongly believe that they are in incest but since I am married for so long I have just taken lying down.

7. Jayu

Jayu New IL'ite

Hello Dear,

The first night my husband said he needs to tell me something I thought he would be telling me that he is sick or something but what he said was that he has been getting dreams of his sister's big breasts and her body. I was taken aback and couldn't reply to what he said as this was something I had never heard before. It remained in the back of mind with the passage of time in the marriage. That was the only time he mentioned this info to me. But his actions towards this particular sister always brought back the statement he had made on the 1st night. I asked so many women whether they had heard or experienced such a thing in their life and all said it is weird for a husband to say such things. I have experienced it and I prayed to Sri Sai Baba to help me forget what my husband said all these years.

Thank you ladies I didn't mean to bother you all with such an matter.

Luv
    Jayu

2 people like this.
  8. HeartHealer

HeartHealer Guest

Jayu,

I am still not able to make any connection between the former and the latter part of your problem statement.

What actions are you referring to, here ?

At this moment all I can say is, talking to other ladies won't help as much as talking to your husband will.

Ten years into marriage, I really doubt if your husband still remembers or will be able to recall what he said to you at your first night. Moreover, it took you ten long years to clear the clouds with your husband on this?

Ideally, you should have questioned him on that very night or may be next day about what he told you. But now, after ten long years, you are relating your husband's "actions" to his words.

Honestly ma'am, I am not able to get the clear picture.

1 person likes this.
  9. HeartHealer

HeartHealer Guest

Jayu,

I am still not able to make any connection between the former and the latter part of your problem statement.

What actions are you referring to, here ?

At this moment all I can say is, talking to other ladies won't help as much as talking to your husband will.

Ten years into marriage, I really doubt if your husband still remembers or will be able to recall what he said to you at your first night. Moreover, it took you ten long years to clear the clouds with your husband on this?

Ideally, you should have questioned him on that very night or may be next day about what he told you. But now, after ten long years, you are relating your husband's "actions" to his words.

Honestly ma'am, I am not able to get the clear picture.

10. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

Dear OP, im sorry if i missunderstood you as a troll and you are a real woman with such a problem. Please take my appoligizes.
    I too have certain problems understanding the exact question of yours.

What he said 10 years ago is long gone (bust still wrong). But you mentiond that he is protecting this particular sister when she is going against you? So is she intentioanily trying to coz havoc in your marriage? You mentioned she ruined your marriage, maybe you can give more information or ask your question a bit different to get us better into the picture to help out more properly.

Generally said, no, it is neither normal to talk or even think of the private parts of ones sister nor reveiling this to ones wife. that is discusting and incestious. Maybe im so confused about your question becoz i honestly never heard about such a thing.

Please be carefull about to whom you give such information about your marriage as it makes your marriage vulnerable and may switch back to you one time.

1 person likes this.